Status
Not open for further replies.
2 eggs, lightly beaten. Add in a couple tablespoons of grated cheese (optional...can also reserve to sprinkle on top if preferred), and pour in a couple tablespoons of milk. Salt and pepper to taste and mix it all up well. Pour into a mug sprayed with a little non-stick. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Mix well. Microwave on high for an additional 40-50 seconds until eggs are set.
:chef:
Thanks, quick and easy high protein breakfast. I'm thinking maybe toss in some premade bacon crumbles. I learn a lot about food on here lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can you pull the blumat out and put it back in, say to take the plants out of the tent for a little trim or Lst?

You can, but I think I would probably unhook it from the main line and leave it in the dirt myself. I've got a little ball valve right off the water tank that lets me turn off the flow to the Blumat's when needed. The 3mm line that runs to them slips on and off the tee's on the main line easily enough to just unhook there. My thinking is that if you pull the cone itself out of the dirt it will start to dry out too quickly and could throw off the equilibrium inside the cone enough that you'd end up needing to open them up, re-soak, and re-dial in everything. I've unhooked from the water, taken the plants out for a couple minutes, then hooked them back up again before without incident, though.

IMG_3854.JPG

You can, but I think I would probably unhook it from the main line and leave it in the dirt myself. I've got a little ball valve right off the water tank that lets me turn off the flow to the Blumat's when needed. The 3mm line that runs to them slips on and off the tee's on the main line easily enough to just unhook there. My thinking is that if you pull the cone itself out of the dirt it will start to dry out too quickly and could throw off the equilibrium inside the cone enough that you'd end up needing to open them up, re-soak, and re-dial in everything. I've unhooked from the water, taken the plants out for a couple minutes, then hooked them back up again before without incident, though.

View attachment 744613
I think I like this idea.

I hope they turn out well! :d5:
Bro, I sent my wife the recipe and she can cook anything so I know they will be good. Don't ask her to bake though, she does everything by taste and eye and thinks you can just guess at measurements lol.

taste and eye and thinks you can just guess at measurements lol.
This is EXACTLY what I do....I rarely use measuring spoons or cups. Its just been in the past year or so that I've started scribbling notes while I cook, so that if something turns out amazing...I can at least look back at approximately what I just did, and start developing a recipe from there. Honestly...the only reason I started writing things down, was because I was constantly having people ask for recipes and didn't have anything to give them, except for an ingredients list.

Once I started writing things down....I kind of liked having the notes, because it allows me to tweak things on way or the other for better flavors, etc.

**make sure to tell her to not freak out when she opens the oven, and smoke rolls out...:haha:

Can you pull the blumat out and put it back in, say to take the plants out of the tent for a little trim or Lst?

I think I like this idea.

For what it's worth, the Autopots from what I've seen would work really, really well for this. The pots lift right out of the base and valve assembly that they sit in without having to turn off the water or do anything but just set 'em back in when ready to put them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back