Status
Not open for further replies.
THats what I'm thinking....I've got plants at three stages right now, and as one comes down, one seed gets planted. I should always have a harvest right around the corner that way. And....instead of growing a few big plants, I'm going for a bunch of small plants. Lots of variety that way. And to tell you the truth....different strains help my ailments better than ANY single strain I've ever tried. Something about changing it up seems to do the trick, for me anyway.
Dude, the best thing I ever did was throw 5 different strains in one bag for vacation, by the time I got there it was so smashed in my pocket I couldn't tell what was what. We never knew what we were going to get and it made the experience that much better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well the credit/debit cards are under the microscope. For the first time in fifteen plus years I was declined at three different seed companies Time to get use to Bitcoin
I hear that!
I had to use cash on my last order. It was very scary to send that much $$$ in cash. Made it ok though. Just got my shpping confirmation this morning.

The wife has been out of town she just told me slow down she will get shite sorted out when she gets home she thinks I might have messed up a new verification code. Shit I did not get that MEMO
I know Attitude will not take Mastercard only Visa

Dude, the best thing I ever did was throw 5 different strains in one bag for vacation, by the time I got there it was so smashed in my pocket I couldn't tell what was what. We never knew what we were going to get and it made the experience that much better.
I've got a jar with about 5 different strains of dry ice hash in it...its about gone now, but that was an interesting mix, let me tell ya! :dizzy:

I sometimes roll joints of different strains and throw them into my holder unmarked. It makes for an interesting day! I agree it tends to add to the experience...for me, anyways. I've had two friends have panic attacks because of a wayward Tangie joint (strong sativa...they're both lightweights). :doh:

From Jungleboyz, I mean come on that bud is nuts lol

IMG_20170504_145707.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like to blend some strains together in my grinder, goes faster than crossing the plants... :cooldance::coffee2:

I hear that!
I had to use cash on my last order. It was very scary to send that much $$$ in cash. Made it ok though. Just got my shpping confirmation this morning.

Yeah...i had this a couple times....and then the releasing maildrop....:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back