Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Tech Staff: On the page in media\albums where I can copy the various share codes at the right of the page, there are assorted square buttons for editing and other manipulations that run across over the top of the picture.. They are now invisible.. The same color as the background?. They are there and show when scrolled.
@Son of Hobbes

For the Tech Staff: On the page in media\albums where I can copy the various share codes at the right of the page, there are assorted square buttons for editing and other manipulations that run across over the top of the picture.. They are now invisible.. The same color as the background?. They are there and show when scrolled.
Indeed, I have a terrible time with the media page. I am using chrome on Win10 and Win 7. Misaligned header and boxes make it hard to navigate.

Oh no their stuff isn't from Elemental..I think alot of their strains are private breeding stock.

oh poor me...would have bought a pack, cant resist this godlike colours....with all those star like sparkling resin...

That bud in the picture is called Mimosa.

if you stumble across some way to purchase those seeds please mention me with @ i would love to grow those :thumbsup:

Doing two Crop King Seeds NLs right now! Support Canadian! haha:pass:
All of Crop King seeds are from Spain and priced in US dollars. That being said there AUTO line up is made up of very potent strains and easly accessible to Canadians and Americans

Last edited:
This is so weird? I use double screens and the buttons show up on one, and not the other. So it's not a site problem, it's a monitor problem and how it reads whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back