Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this one really nice....

http://hempdepot.ca/
I for got all about them thank you bro I can do bank money transfer being Canadian simply OUTSTANDING they even have the Dinafem and Dutch apssion strains at very fair prices that I wanted so A big YAHOO and some REP for you mate

View attachment 744140

Great strain name...what seedbank/Breeder?

link?

pics?

Thats a shame, 1st switching from cannafield to coca and then force people...fuck that!

View attachment 744141

Strain: Gummy Bears- Elemental Seeds

Cannabis grafting- Look up Lightaddict420 on Instagram

The plants I was talking about, go on Instagram here's a few people to check out but there's too many to list..

Jungleboyz

Lumpstatus

Justincrawn

Karmagenetics

I for got all about them thank you bro I can do bank money transfer being Canadian simply OUTSTANDING they even have the Dinafem and Dutch apssion strains at very fair prices that I wanted so A big YAHOO and some REP for you mate

Wow, thanks! Really glad I could help out a brother in needs!!!

live stoner attitude!
my mantra
grow more and keep on doing it
THats what I'm thinking....I've got plants at three stages right now, and as one comes down, one seed gets planted. I should always have a harvest right around the corner that way. And....instead of growing a few big plants, I'm going for a bunch of small plants. Lots of variety that way. And to tell you the truth....different strains help my ailments better than ANY single strain I've ever tried. Something about changing it up seems to do the trick, for me anyway.

It's time....... To get high
14939237506011482366147.jpg
got the biggest cuppa I had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back