Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup it survived the planter where I leave small/dud/dead seeds or plants that I thought where weak and it lived after a brutal dig up and transplant lol so I named it bear grills after that survivor show lol

nice, but dont wonder if this thing is hiding in a dead camel body by night... :crying:

She has been traveling . We have a Cocker Spaniel Dog purebred and a purebred Boarder Collie. There off spring are sought after. But the wife has to meet the perspective owners and scope the area to make sure they will be ok. So we deliver. We had seven. We have one litter a year. They are all gone.
IMG_5172.JPG
IMG_5199.JPG

Just opened my last little jar of weed...its been curing now for about two months or so. The taste has totally changed and what was once a hashy, not very appealing taste....has turned into Hawaiian punch...at least that what come to my mind. Its really tasty!!!I hope I can make it last!!! I'm still like a month away from a harvest. :yoinks: Good thing I still have this big thing of tincture, though! :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back