Status
Not open for further replies.
She has been traveling . We have a Cocker Spaniel Dog purebred and a purebred Boarder Collie. There off spring are sought after. But the wife has to meet the perspective owners and scope the area to make sure they will be ok. So we deliver. We had seven. We have one litter a year. They are all gone.View attachment 744337 View attachment 744338
sweet dogs

Just opened my last little jar of weed...its been curing now for about two months or so. The taste has totally changed and what was once a hashy, not very appealing taste....has turned into Hawaiian punch...at least that what come to my mind. Its really tasty!!!I hope I can make it last!!! I'm still like a month away from a harvest. :yoinks: Good thing I still have this big thing of tincture, though! :woohoo1:
and growing plants!

She has been traveling . We have a Cocker Spaniel Dog purebred and a purebred Boarder Collie. There off spring are sought after. But the wife has to meet the perspective owners and scope the area to make sure they will be ok. So we deliver. We had seven. We have one litter a year. They are all gone.View attachment 744337 View attachment 744338
The adorableness is killing me I want them lol

Just opened my last little jar of weed...its been curing now for about two months or so. The taste has totally changed and what was once a hashy, not very appealing taste....has turned into Hawaiian punch...at least that what come to my mind. Its really tasty!!!I hope I can make it last!!! I'm still like a month away from a harvest. :yoinks: Good thing I still have this big thing of tincture, though! :woohoo1:

Out of weed for over 2 months now...but i do harvest sooooooon and you just reminded me of sharing this with you all -just extracted the rest of my last failed autojungle grow what i froze up after i had to cut them a few weeks before harvest...this resin will have me all up in heaven once i reduced it down to the smokable level...

DSCF4604.JPG
DSCF4605.JPG
DSCF4606.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back