Status
Not open for further replies.
My face and eyes are on fire. I cut a few jalepeno up and I was to stoned and rubbed my face. It burnsssssssss. Mayhem
Time for dabs now coffee
Wash with dish soap (not eyes...lol)...may take a few times, but the soap will help break up the oils. You can rinse eyes with fresh water....rinse from next to your nose to the outside of your eye...not the other way around.

Wash with dish soap (not eyes...lol)...may take a few times, but the soap will help break up the oils. You can rinse eyes with fresh water....rinse from next to your nose to the outside of your eye...not the other way around.
Thanks Frank I tried it helped a little. My face Is less burning Now it's just my eyes that feel like fiery

Thanks Frank I tried it helped a little. My face Is less burning Now it's just my eyes that feel like fiery
If you have baby shampoo around, you can use that to wash out your eyes. Any one who's been hit with pepper spray can attest that it works fairly well....other than that, you just have to wait it out.
Sometimes being a Live Stoner is painful! :rofl::naughtystep::rofl:

Hello chums,

have absolutely no gossip whatsoever. Dull day............Ho Hum..........erm.......well.....yeah............was a bit windy today, but quite warm for the time of year...........oh feck it, gonna go watch the Darts on the TV...........buzz me if anything dramatic happens...................but I doubt it, one of those dayz.............eP.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello chums,

have absolutely no gossip whatsoever. Dull day............Ho Hum..........erm.......well.....yeah............was a bit windy today, but quite warm for the time of year...........oh feck it, gonna go watch the Darts on the TV...........buzz me if anything dramatic happens...................but I doubt it, one of those dayz.............eP.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Afternoon eP!:toke:

If you have baby shampoo around, you can use that to wash out your eyes. Any one who's been hit with pepper spray can attest that it works fairly well....other than that, you just have to wait it out.
Sometimes being a Live Stoner is painful! :rofl::naughtystep::rofl:
Been sprayed with pepper spray have we? :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back