Status
Not open for further replies.
My face and eyes are on fire. I cut a few jalepeno up and I was to stoned and rubbed my face. It burnsssssssss. Mayhem
Time for dabs now coffee
Milk is great for that - especially full fat. I cook with chilli a lot and inevitably have stupidly rubbed eyes before washing hands. The burning is horrible but the milk poured onto a folded tissue and held against the eye neutralises/absorbs the oil that causes the burning (same principle as cannabutter)

Pretty good, man! Its a beautiful day out, I've got all of the windows open, and I'm getting ready to fry some chicken! Can't ask for anything more!! :rofl:

Yeah buddy it is nice here today too, it is 70 degrees the sun is blazin and the babies are all happy and loving life. So I cant complain either lol

Question about defoliation during flowering.
Should I take off little baby under branches? Or keep them for hash buds.

And should I be removing big leaves up top to let more light to lower stuff? About 20 days ish from chop

Yeah buddy it is nice here today too, it is 70 degrees the sun is blazin and the babies are all happy and loving life. So I cant complain either lol
Wish that was here. It's been non stop rain for days. Flooding imminent Tomo if keeps up

And should I be removing big leaves up top to let more light to lower stuff? About 20 days ish from chop
Personally I do not remove leaves but I will take lower crap to send the energy up higher

I would keep them. A bud is a bud, bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back