New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

When i get home tonight I will be sure to make a burnt offering to the Dark God of Murphy Law.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That would be most appropriate since I am in Ireland ;)

Tent is getting full now:

aGkfabw.jpg

Well, its Day 56.
Cheese has STILL not shown any pistils and is rapidly approaching half the size of my 4x4 tent.

XmbIJf0.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is coming along nicely now:
tjUehwy.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rapidly stretching now and is being tucked under the SCROG as each branch gets long enough.
It also got the crap defoliated out of it this morning:
9hTO8nt.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like the cheese will be growing for a while. That is not a bad thing. Oh nice slippers

Tent is getting full now:

aGkfabw.jpg
Your looking mighty fine in there with remo I ran my last girl a few weeks more and it packed on big weight also I'm from the UK myself pal its not Ireland but close

Your looking mighty fine in there with remo I ran my last girl a few weeks more and it packed on big weight also I'm from the UK myself pal its not Ireland but close
Good to know.
Thanks for that info. I will run them as long as I can to see what I get.

:frog:

:frog:

Just got some good news from the seedbank that I purchased my seeds off.
The Photo I received that showed as an Auto on my invoice was due to a technical error which is now being fixed on their site.
Actually, I was SUPPOSED to be sent a Photo as I had not requested an Auto for the freebie, but the system marked it down as an Auto due to the error.
By way of an apology, they have offered to send me some Auto seeds from a 'soon to be released strain' (breeder/strain not disclosed).
In addition, they are also sending me some Auto seeds to do a blind test on.
From the wording in the email, it would appear that I would not be informed of the breeder/strain until I have completed the grow.

Got to say, I have been annoyed for the last week or so since I found out that the 'Auto' was a 'Photo'.
For some unknown reason :angel:, that annoyance has now totally disappeared an been replaced by a deep sense of anticipation :hurry:.
Got to LOVE good customer service.

:bravo:

Back