New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

i was going to go with the scrog same as you in the same tent but i thought it would be difficult checking the back plants how are you finding it as i have 4 seeds popped ready for my next round i will be doing 3 dinafem dinamex and 1x heavyweight high density

Love your setup dude. Plants are looking good. So did ya go to 12/12 to get the cheese to start to flower? If the cheese is a photo, she will need to be in flower 8-12 weeks. But dude you need to mellow out a bit. Quit stressing so much about the little stuff. Seems to be a new grower thing. I suffered from stressing from all the little stuff my first grow or two. The longer I grow, the more I subscribe to KISS.

i was going to go with the scrog same as you in the same tent but i thought it would be difficult checking the back plants how are you finding it as i have 4 seeds popped ready for my next round i will be doing 3 dinafem dinamex and 1x heavyweight high density
JUST before I started the grow, I realised that the tent I bought only had a front door, so I replaced it with a Mars Hydro tent that had side doors. Problem solved :D

Love your setup dude. Plants are looking good. So did ya go to 12/12 to get the cheese to start to flower? If the cheese is a photo, she will need to be in flower 8-12 weeks. But dude you need to mellow out a bit. Quit stressing so much about the little stuff. Seems to be a new grower thing. I suffered from stressing from all the little stuff my first grow or two. The longer I grow, the more I subscribe to KISS.

Yup.
All on 12/12 now for the last 5 days or so.
Haven't stressed about anything really. The only thing that has got me annoyed was the Cheese being a Photo when I was told it was an Auto (the 9 free seeds from my supplier to make up for that has now removed all of the annoyance :D ) - plain, stress-free sailing apart from that.

8-12 weeks for flower on the Cheese though...
I could be half way through another Auto grow by then, and the fact that I am doing 60 litres of water in the system for what will be a single plant for most of that ramps up the cost in nutes when I do a rez change every 7 days

JUST before I started the grow, I realised that the tent I bought only had a front door, so I replaced it with a Mars Hydro tent that had side doors. Problem solved :D
spot on pal i have bought that much equipment over the last 18mths a new tent was bottom of my list but your life will be so much easier i

spot on pal i have bought that much equipment over the last 18mths a new tent was bottom of my list but your life will be so much easier i

61LgrdlK4OL._SL1488_.jpg

Yup.
All on 12/12 now for the last 5 days or so.
Haven't stressed about anything really. The only thing that has got me annoyed was the Cheese being a Photo when I was told it was an Auto (the 9 free seeds from my supplier to make up for that has now removed all of the annoyance :D ) - plain, stress-free sailing apart from that.

8-12 weeks for flower on the Cheese though...
I could be half way through another Auto grow by then, and the fact that I am doing 60 litres of water in the system for what will be a single plant for most of that ramps up the cost in nutes when I do a rez change every 7 days

Yeah I quit doing weekly res changes. I now go 12-14 days between res changes. I keep the res topped off with water daily and I usually add about a half dose of nutes after 1 week. Seems to work out ok.

It is a nice setup, my Mellonfarm tent - 4x2x5 is getting cramped. The 4x2 is fine, i need more vertical space. 4x2x72 would do. Considering getting a 2nd tent if I can successfully convince the Redheaded Dragonlady......
Good grow

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It is a nice setup, my Mellonfarm tent - 4x2x5 is getting cramped. The 4x2 is fine, i need more vertical space. 4x2x72 would do. Considering getting a 2nd tent if I can successfully convince the Redheaded Dragonlady......
Good grow

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"Redheaded Dragonlady", that's funny because I have one of those too and I feel your pain bro.

Yeah I quit doing weekly res changes. I now go 12-14 days between res changes. I keep the res topped off with water daily and I usually add about a half dose of nutes after 1 week. Seems to work out ok.
See, NOW I am tempted ;)
Might just go that way myself after tonights rez change
I assume you pH the water that you use for the topups?

Back