New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

No pistils at all not even shown sex yet us thus what you mean are you going to wait it out and see what happens or cut your losses and start another ?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Looks damn healthy! Weird no pistis.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah - no pistils at all - not showing sex.
This grow is in an RDWC system with 4 pots linked to the rez, so I am just going to run with it and see what happens.
The nutes will be set according to the needs of the 2 fruit punch.
If the cheese flowers, then it should be semi-OK.
If it has not flowered by the time the other 2 get harvested, then I will probably keep it running and switch to 12/12 and see if it is actually a photo and not an Auto.
Your right, Might be a photo.

Well, its Day 56.
Cheese has STILL not shown any pistils and is rapidly approaching half the size of my 4x4 tent.

XmbIJf0.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is coming along nicely now:
tjUehwy.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rapidly stretching now and is being tucked under the SCROG as each branch gets long enough.
It also got the crap defoliated out of it this morning:
9hTO8nt.jpg
Wish i had the space to get some good long horizontal growth like you have. With 6 plants, i'm scrogging for space control for my blackberrys before the cash crops catch up and over run. I still don't know enough about my Polar Express to have a clue what im in for with it.

Wish i had the space to get some good long horizontal growth like you have. With 6 plants, i'm scrogging for space control for my blackberrys before the cash crops catch up and over run. I still don't know enough about my Polar Express to have a clue what im in for with it.

At this point though, I am almost glad that my 3rd Fruit Punch failed to germinate ...

Switching the tent over to 12/12 now.
Time to supercrop the HELL out of the Cheese :naughtystep:

Switching the tent over to 12/12 now.
Time to supercrop the HELL out of the Cheese :naughtystep:
Give her hell mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Give her hell mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

When i get home tonight I will be sure to make a burnt offering to the Dark God of Murphy Law.

Back