New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

Only if the Cheese and FP#1 start showing pistils soon.

Due to this being an RDWC grow with all plants sharing the same rez, the different flower times will be an issue regarding changing over to bloom nutes unless the others get their act together.
The pics above were from one week ago, but the Cheese and FP [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] STILL have shown no signs of pre-flower.

Doing a rez change today and will upload new pics then

I had not thought of that aspect of using a "shared rez" for RDWC. All must be on same page. UHMmmmmm. The pre-flower ladies will be ok on the grow nutes for some time. Ah the learning we must go through.

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] started showing Pistils today.
That puts it about 16 days behind FP#2

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has had a substantial defoliation to open up the lower bud sites fully.

0bJkYpk.jpg

HSEpeZV.jpg

Spread her wide and let the light cover her. Great job.

Spread her wide and let the light cover her. Great job.
She is just about as spread out as I can get her, and she has a 600W Viparspectra LED about 22" directly above the top of the highest cola

Sweet.

Day 49 UPDATE:

pH 5.9
ppm: 519
Temp: 26C / 21C
Water Temp: 19C
Humidity: 55%

Cheese....
Cheese.....
Cheese.........
........ STILL has not Flowered. No sign of Pistils.
And its getting HUUUUGE.

Ue0pJhs.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is still stretching out the bud sites, starting to show trichomes and looking great
b9tFLtU.jpg

ShDriwr.jpg

fFQfLjL.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has started pre-flowering and is also getting a bit of stretch on.
hG6ueCX.jpg

I am tempted to add some Bloom to the feed to try and force the Cheese to push ahead...

Last edited:
Tagged in... props, I read thru your other thread, and then the redo here, thoroughness is much appreciated! Big :slap: for taking the time and trouble! I have the fruit punch showing up here sometime soon...very interested in how your ladies turn out!

Tagged in... props, I read thru your other thread, and then the redo here, thoroughness is much appreciated! Big :slap: for taking the time and trouble! I have the fruit punch showing up here sometime soon...very interested in how your ladies turn out!

Cheers for the rep :pass:
I am ALSO very interested in how the ladies turn out :D

The later blooming fruit Punch seems to be growing at about 2" per day at the minute.
Did a little bit of light defoliation today to open up a few more bud sites on her.
I don't think she will get as big as the earlier bloomer, but now its time to just wait and see if she turns into a monster or not :tonic:

Back