New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

Day 52 UPDATE.

Temp: 25.9 C
Water Temp: 19.2 C
Humidity: 58%
pH: 6.1
ppm: 568

All are Looking Good :vibe:
The Cheese has still not started pre-flowers. I think I am going to run out of tent soon ;)
Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] gave me a shock when I looked up her Skirt :yoinks:
I had been concentrating on what was ABOVE the scrog net, but when I checked down below, there was a crapton more buds/budsites than I expected.
Did some minor defoliation on the top to let the light break through better.

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is coming along in leaps and bounds now. 4 inches in the last 2 days.
The only issue with her is that her stems seem a LOT weaker/more pliable than Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

pH and ppm are both staying consistent, so the nutes seem to be dialled in.

Cheese:
6RYJwY3.jpg

LbC2UlL.jpg

Well, its Day 56.
Cheese has STILL not shown any pistils and is rapidly approaching half the size of my 4x4 tent.

XmbIJf0.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is coming along nicely now:
tjUehwy.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rapidly stretching now and is being tucked under the SCROG as each branch gets long enough.
It also got the crap defoliated out of it this morning:
9hTO8nt.jpg

Well, its Day 56.
Cheese has STILL not shown any pistils and is rapidly approaching half the size of my 4x4 tent.

XmbIJf0.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is coming along nicely now:
tjUehwy.jpg

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rapidly stretching now and is being tucked under the SCROG as each branch gets long enough.
It also got the crap defoliated out of it this morning:
9hTO8nt.jpg
No pistils at all not even shown sex yet us thus what you mean are you going to wait it out and see what happens or cut your losses and start another ?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

No pistils at all not even shown sex yet us thus what you mean are you going to wait it out and see what happens or cut your losses and start another ?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Yeah - no pistils at all - not showing sex.
This grow is in an RDWC system with 4 pots linked to the rez, so I am just going to run with it and see what happens.
The nutes will be set according to the needs of the 2 fruit punch.
If the cheese flowers, then it should be semi-OK.
If it has not flowered by the time the other 2 get harvested, then I will probably keep it running and switch to 12/12 and see if it is actually a photo and not an Auto.

Back