I use koolbloom only because I had a big bottle. I personally am going to try out the Jack's classic blossom booster to see if I can replace big bud and overdrive. I currently use 3pks but am trying to switch to only 1 (over drive) if the blossom booster doesn't work out as a viable option

Update
My new leds are in the country as well as my drivers So started making room for them as well as making room for the girls
I've started feeding them 5g's of mega crop 5ml of cal-mag to 5 litres they seem to be loving it.day 33/34
heres a couple of pic's of the girls
image (39).jpeg

I've had no dramas with the Mars hydro leds but look at the difference in growth compared to the cobs and this is why I'm becoming a cob snob:muahaha:
image (40).jpeg

On the left is the fastbuds Gorilla Glue and right is the Flash seeds Champion and they are booming loving the structure of the champion it has had no lst or pony tailing

image (41).jpeg

This is the seedsman Kush it just cruising along nicely

image (42).jpeg

and the seedsman blue berry gum haze seems to be growing out instead of growing up the new cobs might help it a bit we will see

So as soon as my lights are built I will be starting my next grow in the hope I wont run outta meds:meds:
The man from [HASHTAG]#sterquiliniis[/HASHTAG].seeds @Gabe send me over a care package so I will be running a couple of his strains SO WATCH THIS SPACE

Thanks for stopping in
Red :thumbsup:

thanks for the vote of confidence need it mate on this one
red:thumbsup:

I supercropped like 80% of branches a little later than yours all in one sitting. Looks scary as hell and got me worried at times

It turned from this
9cdddc7c561694d8f94dc9677d8d17a0.jpg

To this
6e9196fb6d71d0f596a08a2c2befe662.jpg

Next time, I'm going for 100% knuckles on all branches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I supercropped like 80% of branches a little later than yours all in one sitting. Looks scary as hell and got me worried at times

It turned from this
9cdddc7c561694d8f94dc9677d8d17a0.jpg

To this
6e9196fb6d71d0f596a08a2c2befe662.jpg

Next time, I'm going for 100% knuckles on all branches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice mate i think i made a couple of knuckles thats what i was stressing about
thanks for giving me some confidence mate:pass:
red:thumbsup:

Back