...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Interesting Bob... I don't know what that is! This isn't that type of fungus, to form hyphae much less fruiting bodies....
what exactly did you put into the spray soln.? It doesn't look like any wetting agent was used, and that's critical for even coating and sticking... Si won't do this properly, it's a dissolved salt that's not affecting the surface tension of the soln.,....

I'll do a foliar today on my auto's, it's time to start the treatments :thumbsup:.. I'll be using Coco-Wet, and a bit of fulvic acid....

....meantime, spray the leaves with plain low ppm water and see if those balls dissolve or stay, that may offer clues as to what it is or isn't at least!

How do things look on your end?

A wetting agent helps, but is not absolutely necessary. We advise using a drop of veg oil as a surfactant. Yucca works well. That's what most organic guys use.

I am not worried at all about the residual shown there. This happens often. No stress. Keep an eye on things. Cheers guys

Yes a wetting agent could help. I saw Yucca mentioned. That works great. 1ml of veg oil into 1L of water is fine.
Thx, always fine to know that a bit of oil works as a surfactant

Sorry for absence guys, was away for weekend.
That doesn't look like anything to worry about though. Just some residual
And this answer give me some peace of mind :thumbsup:
Thank you for that mate!!

Sorry its been a busy season but things are going great. Been using the product and so far everything is going very good... Im using it on the auto's and the photos and the veggie garden somewhat whatever is left over after treating the special girls lol.... A few pics of the garden.
20210704_133132.jpg
20210705_170912.jpg

20210705_171020.jpg

Sorry its been a busy season but things are going great. Been using the product and so far everything is going very good... Im using it on the auto's and the photos and the veggie garden somewhat whatever is left over after treating the special girls lol.... A few pics of the garden.
View attachment 1340101View attachment 1340102
View attachment 1340103
Looks Great Jean-O!

I suspect everybody should be starting to get some bloom period going on. Now would be likely the time to start with applications if you haven't already. Product needs to be applied prior to incidence in order to be max effective. Don't want to be a broken record, but it is a preventative measure and not a corrective. Bud rot happens through the bloom, and we need to get spores there before those enemy pathogens show up.

Can use on garden plants as well.

Cheers guys! Any questions, my DM's are open.

Looks Great Jean-O!

I suspect everybody should be starting to get some bloom period going on. Now would be likely the time to start with applications if you haven't already. Product needs to be applied prior to incidence in order to be max effective. Don't want to be a broken record, but it is a preventative measure and not a corrective. Bud rot happens through the bloom, and we need to get spores there before those enemy pathogens show up.

Can use on garden plants as well.

Cheers guys! Any questions, my DM's are open.

I will start applications this week. How many times a week?

I will start applications this week. How many times a week?

Probably once. Mindful of the blooms and how much new growth. Want to get any new growth specifically. With row crops, we would advise 10-30% bloom, and then if it persists, with like says green beans, strawberries, etc. that you should apply as needed keeping up with the blooms. For most of you guys, the economics are different. You aren't running a tractor that costs x as soon as you send it out, and need to be economical. We also advise to use the water they would normally use for good coverage.
In your case, try and hit any new blooms, or open cuts. If you water the girls weekly, then add weekly. etc.

Back