...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

The Rot Block worked its magic on this What's My Name S1 auto that I just finished in the Outdoor under some rough weather with lots of rain humidity and temp swings... Thanks to @Phyter for the opportunity to check out your wonderful product. I would definitely recommend it to all my outdoor growmies...
20210731_123412.jpg
20210731_124258.jpg
20210731_123641.jpg

Some very healthy photoperiods this year thanks to Rot Block. Im hoping for better flowering conditions with the photos from what I had late in flower with the auto's. Top pic is a Grape Cheese F2 BX I finished off this summer in the OD and she had some good size colas that the Rot Block helped me save through some bad flowering conditions! I have several big photo plants I am treating once a week and hope that now flowering is starting I am fully prepared for a great and healthy plant come harvest! Big thanks to @Phyter for hooking me up with the tester again this year It has worked very well. I have sampled some of the harvested OD auto's which I quit treating 2 weeks prior to harvest and notice noting in the flavor or smell from the product so that is a good thing also...
20210726_185702.jpg
IMG_20210726_193455_997.jpg
20210801_164649.jpg
20210801_164631.jpg
20210801_164404.jpg

:toke: Good day AFN'ers! :smokeout:

As the title suggests, RotBlock, aka Phyter is alive and well after all! The owner of Phyter has reached out to us here, and is looking to do some proper testing again this year :woohoo:

It's all early in the gig here yet, so no details beyond this so far,... I can offer some insight about such products in general, having tested out a different company's product which uses a different microbe to fight fungal pathogens,... Nothing is a panacea, but these products, applied properly, do help very much! I had a rather rot prone girl last season, and the bio-agent helped save her from becoming a total mess... An important note: that product I used is not available to the general public! I had to write, present my case, and get OK'ed by that company for a free test sample to try,...

So, with Phyter here now, some select testers can have a go with trying this product out- :thumbsup:... I say select because what spots are to be offered should go to those with a history of Mold Wars, in particular outdoor growers :greencheck: The point is to TEST the product properly, not just slop it on plants that never see such conditions and duress inside or out... Last round was not well done frankly, and that ain't happening this time :smoker1:..... Info and details are still in the other two threads if you want to learn more,... I'm sure Phyter will be along soon to post up other stuff as well when he gets a chance... Product Phyter is used on many types of Ag' crops, and it's busy season for them as well!

Stay tuned friends! :smoking:
Is this product only available in Canada or what? If not, they sure need to change their marketing plans! Damn!
I understand dropping the copyright to the name RotBlock has thrown a monkey wrench, but damn!
The only real hits from searches come back to AFN.
I'm sure gonna need something here shortly. I already have a spot on one of my girls that I have to take care of today. It was my fault for not cleaning up dead material, but sure looks like I have to take her early.

I'm sure gonna need something here shortly.

As am I. I live in a wetland, we had 11.8 inches of rain in July, and the water table is about 14 inches below the surface. I already had bud rot get to an auto cheese I harvested a while back. I have a number of photo's running still and I am starting to see black crap in the new tops as they come out and pretty concerned about how I'm going to protect my plants in this place. I currently use neem and Southern Ag Garden Friendly fungicide alternately every 10 days or so. Not much else I can do that I've learned of yet, but if I got an opportunity to use this stuff I certainly would.

Is this product only available in Canada or what? If not, they sure need to change their marketing plans! Damn!
I understand dropping the copyright to the name RotBlock has thrown a monkey wrench, but damn!
The only real hits from searches come back to AFN.
I'm sure gonna need something here shortly. I already have a spot on one of my girls that I have to take care of today. It was my fault for not cleaning up dead material, but sure looks like I have to take her early.
Holiday here in Canada, but will ship tomorrow. Reaching out in Dms. Talk soon.

Some very healthy photoperiods this year thanks to Rot Block. Im hoping for better flowering conditions with the photos from what I had late in flower with the auto's. Top pic is a Grape Cheese F2 BX I finished off this summer in the OD and she had some good size colas that the Rot Block helped me save through some bad flowering conditions! I have several big photo plants I am treating once a week and hope that now flowering is starting I am fully prepared for a great and healthy plant come harvest! Big thanks to @Phyter for hooking me up with the tester again this year It has worked very well. I have sampled some of the harvested OD auto's which I quit treating 2 weeks prior to harvest and notice noting in the flavor or smell from the product so that is a good thing also...
View attachment 1350643View attachment 1350644View attachment 1350645View attachment 1350646View attachment 1350647
These look amazing! Well done.

Happy to hear it's working for you. Cheers!

Phyter in Da House!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The package must have come in late yesterday. Looked at my front gate a bit ago and there it sat!

Thanks man!!! :worship:

Now to look up the dosage rate for application tonight or first light. I have a fair amount of dew and lower light in the morning because of my trees, Couldn't come at a better time with the smaller Haze packing on the buds!

Bill, I figured it's about a fat 1/2tsp per L or qt.,... you might see some tiny white bits after drying, which will blow right off as excess....
Wetting agent is vital for nice even coating, otherwise it just beads up and coverage becomes very very spotty, not effective as this can offer foothold to pathogens,... This 'crobe is there to out compete others for space and resources.

Bill, I figured it's about a fat 1/2tsp per L or qt.,... you might see some tiny white bits after drying, which will blow right off as excess....
Wetting agent is vital for nice even coating, otherwise it just beads up and coverage becomes very very spotty, not effective as this can offer foothold to pathogens,... This 'crobe is there to out compete others for space and resources.
Thanks!
I used a gram/L with a little yucca. I coated them pretty good with two liters. The yucca let it coat evenly. About the lightest oil I have is grape seed, but the yucca worked well, it's natural and won't screw with the stomas.

Back