...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Probably once. Mindful of the blooms and how much new growth. Want to get any new growth specifically. With row crops, we would advise 10-30% bloom, and then if it persists, with like says green beans, strawberries, etc. that you should apply as needed keeping up with the blooms. For most of you guys, the economics are different. You aren't running a tractor that costs x as soon as you send it out, and need to be economical. We also advise to use the water they would normally use for good coverage.
In your case, try and hit any new blooms, or open cuts. If you water the girls weekly, then add weekly. etc.
:greenthumb:yup, weekly showers of bio-love! :hump: ... the OD auto folks are well into bloom now, us photo folks not yet... Well actually, one of the fast photo x auto crosses, BlueBonic/Guerilla Gold3 x S99v4, has gone into bloom, much earlier than expected... i asked the Wise Ones, and the conclusion is between the super fast parent photo's (Northern country classic both) and the auto S99 has made for hair-trigger blooming... I thought about that possibility, but won't have wagered for this soon a turn! She's not big or branchy at all, so we'll see what kind of hustle she can stretch off here!
bgs1.jpg
bgs2.jpg

:smokeout: hey guys, how about a little update for Bryon here? :thanks: ... let him know what's up, and any news on results so far if you've landed any girls yet... He knows prime time is yet to come though!

@Growtogrow @Jean-O @AutoBobje @pop22

I'm about to test this on my squash plants. While the West is baking, we've had 68-74F and humid most of July and looks like at least the first week f august will be that way too. Noticed today some OM on my sqush vines.

:smokeout: hey guys, how about a little update for Bryon here? :thanks: ... let him know what's up, and any news on results so far if you've landed any girls yet... He knows prime time is yet to come though!

@Growtogrow @Jean-O @AutoBobje @pop22

Here's the group photo of the plantz being treated, including the auto. I've been giving them a good drench once a week.
EBB x Cs, RM mutant, Blackberry Gum, and a lil Voodoo auto

phyter plants.jpg

Last edited:
:greenthumb:yup, weekly showers of bio-love! :hump: ... the OD auto folks are well into bloom now, us photo folks not yet... Well actually, one of the fast photo x auto crosses, BlueBonic/Guerilla Gold3 x S99v4, has gone into bloom, much earlier than expected... i asked the Wise Ones, and the conclusion is between the super fast parent photo's (Northern country classic both) and the auto S99 has made for hair-trigger blooming... I thought about that possibility, but won't have wagered for this soon a turn! She's not big or branchy at all, so we'll see what kind of hustle she can stretch off here!
View attachment 1343810View attachment 1343811
What an absolutely drop dead gorgeous plant! :worship:

Aaaaaa.... I don't have anything to test with.? :shrug: :toke::bong:
Oh shit, I swore you were in the group GTG! ...looking,.... ah, you were, you had mentioned using a cold fogger.... I guess the sample sending slipped through the cracks! :doh::rofl: ....Well, that's easy to fix, let me get with Bryon and see is he can jet you a tub ASAP! It's far from too late :greenthumb:

Oh shit, I swore you were in the group GTG! ...looking,.... ah, you were, you had mentioned using a cold fogger.... I guess the sample sending slipped through the cracks! :doh::rofl: ....Well, that's easy to fix, let me get with Bryon and see is he can jet you a tub ASAP! It's far from too late :greenthumb:
Ok sounds good. :thumbsup: I ve got a small amount of pm in the cage grow right now.
20210730_073938_HDR.jpg
20210730_074112_HDR.jpg
20210730_073956_HDR.jpg
20210730_074116.jpg
20210730_074123.jpg
20210730_074140_HDR.jpg

Out to the farm could be a good testing ground.
20210728_185005.jpg
20210728_184932.jpg
20210728_184834.jpg
20210728_184851.jpg

.:cheers::toke:

I have been meaning to follow up but its been crazy busy here. Things are working great just finished up all my auto testing n things worked great a little bit of bud rot but the weather was complete crap hot rainy days n cold nights. I think the product worked magic with the conditions though. The photo plants are very healthy n being treated every Sunday with no signs of any issues! Ill try n get some pics uploaded soon but thanks to @Phyter the product has worked very well for me !

Back