...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

:greenthumb:a solid test candidate indeed, plus you're "local"!

:thanks: Cheers Bryon! ..... And if you would, tell us what other things you'd like us to try with Phyter, like treating hatchlings with it to prevent damping off, root spray/drench during transplanting....
Good point.

So, As I've mentioned to a few people, we use our products on both seed treatments, and as a foliar spray. So, for foliar, with you guys, we'd be looking at specifically, budrot. This is the same disease in strawberries and tomatoes, botrytis. We our Phyter seed product, we use on peas, soy, etc. we are treating for damping off, and other soil and seed borne pathogens. The big benefit here is to get the crops up and out of the ground.
This similarly should work for you guys. Get this on your roots, or seedlings, or clones to protect the small plants. Get them out of the ground quicker and stronger. That's the general idea.

Good point.

So, As I've mentioned to a few people, we use our products on both seed treatments, and as a foliar spray. So, for foliar, with you guys, we'd be looking at specifically, budrot. This is the same disease in strawberries and tomatoes, botrytis. We our Phyter seed product, we use on peas, soy, etc. we are treating for damping off, and other soil and seed borne pathogens. The big benefit here is to get the crops up and out of the ground.
This similarly should work for you guys. Get this on your roots, or seedlings, or clones to protect the small plants. Get them out of the ground quicker and stronger. That's the general idea.
... maybe add a little in during germination? Many of us do a brief soaking first, before sowing direct or tucking into paper towels... I always tell folks to rinse the hell out of the PT first to rinse out any funky crap from productions! Personally, I soak & sow, using a weak solution of fulvic, kelp and Si...
Do you recommend a drench as well?

I'll get a thread up here soon Bryon, auto's are going already as mentioned... :biggrin:

Good point.

I'm very curious what this will do in the greenhouse. Last season some of the fatter buds got mold in them. If I can prevent that from happening this season I'm a happy camper and you'll all be the first to hear of it :thumbsup:
Thanks again for the opportunity :toke:

... maybe add a little in during germination? Many of us do a brief soaking first, before sowing direct or tucking into paper towels... I always tell folks to rinse the hell out of the PT first to rinse out any funky crap from productions! Personally, I soak & sow, using a weak solution of fulvic, kelp and Si...
Do you recommend a drench as well?

I'll get a thread up here soon Bryon, auto's are going already as mentioned... :biggrin:

Yes you can add to that slurry. We've seen in the past that we work best without some of these products, but we are welcome to try all situations. They should be synergistic.

Got the sample today. Thank you very much @Phyter I'm stoked to give it a go and enjoy the benefits that come from the product.
20210519_175456.jpg
20210519_175509.jpg

I gave the outdoor girls the first application of the Rot Block yesterday!

I've also got my sample in house. Exactly one week since @Phyter send me the sample from Canada to Europe I'm able to apply it to my greenhouse plants.
Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Strawberries, ... and last but not least my current grows (see signature). All received a nice thick spray of the product. The sun has already disappeared behind the trees, so the bacteria will have all night to do their thing.

Pot with Phyter spores Accurate scale Piece of paper to transfer to greenhouse
20210525_174720_small.jpg

According to @Phyter we need 1gr / Liter water. Since I'm going to be making 2L...
20210525_174901_small.jpg

Folded a pouch out of the paper. Yes...I know, I was young and did all sorts of stuff... :dizzy::backside:
20210525_175113_small.jpg

Linda's Fat Blueberry was the first to get a spraydown.
20210525_181804_small.jpg

For more pictures you should take a look in my grow diaries :rofl:

Regards,

B

Hey guys,

Wednesday I noticed some very small white spots on the leaves which turned a bit bigger by yesterday. I took some pictures of it. Every plant I treated has the same 'symptoms'... I think it must be the fruiting body of the mycelium, but would very much like a confirmation about this thesis. Another possibility could be that it's the silica carrier, but again... @Phyter, can you chime in please?
20210527_153609_small.jpg

I know a crappy picture, but it seemed to look like small white balls...
20210527_153618_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Ok, I couldn't let the picture from above be my best I could deliver. So went to the greenhouse to harvest a leaf, but in stead of a cannabis leave one of my strawberries became victim of abuse. I then cut a 5x5mm square from the leave with a razor and presented it on our microscope.
20210528_200520_small.jpg

20210528_200521_small.jpg

20210528_200522_small.jpg

Interesting Bob... I don't know what that is! This isn't that type of fungus, to form hyphae much less fruiting bodies....
what exactly did you put into the spray soln.? It doesn't look like any wetting agent was used, and that's critical for even coating and sticking... Si won't do this properly, it's a dissolved salt that's not affecting the surface tension of the soln.,....

I'll do a foliar today on my auto's, it's time to start the treatments :thumbsup:.. I'll be using Coco-Wet, and a bit of fulvic acid....

....meantime, spray the leaves with plain low ppm water and see if those balls dissolve or stay, that may offer clues as to what it is or isn't at least!

Back