...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

I'm going to try to get some product sent out to people on Monday.
Specifically, growers from seed, or clones, who have an interest in application early, on root structure, to test against damping off, or to see if there is plant beneficial effects at this stage.
For bud rot protection, we can wait until closer to bloom period to ship.
Will ship about 100 gram jar packages, which should cover you for the season.
Get at me in the DM's.

Happy to answer any questions. Cheers guys

:thanks: :woohoo::thanks: ....got me a tub o' Phyter! .... War's on now ya sporey bastards - :amazon: :rofl:

rb3.jpg
rb2.jpg
rb1.jpg

@Growtogrow @Jean-O @AutoBobje - did you guys get in contact with Phyter Bryon? .... oh yes, and @FullDuplex too!

Done and done shipping and contact info resent in pm. Ive been busy as heck here lately myself so I totally get it.... Ill be planting here maybe even today outdoors so hopefully ill see it in the post soon!

Part of the testing limitations will be if a given country even allows this product in,... As a biological product, and an Ag' product, it's approval for shipping from a legit company (read: won't be snuck in like seeds!) is going to have restrictions for sure unfortunately! :goodluck:
late to the party, and haven't read the whole thread, but is this still open? I have recently decided to throw some Dinamed CBD Kush Auto's into a grow shelter this summer. Hadn't planned to do that, but the CBD bud for my dearest's meds is going to run out before the next indoor grow, so I figured I might as well throw some plants in and see what happens. I have had the evil mold every time in this shelter so far, so if some Phyter comes my way, I can give it a test. I am in Canada.

If you have any questions, let me know. Hit me up in DMs or in public, whichever is more comfortable.

Will continue shipping to those interested. Hit up DM's so I can get addresses, etc.
As I mentioned in response to a much earlier post by @Waira, I am up for a test this summer in my grow shelter if you are still interested. PM me if you would like to set something up. I am in Canada if that changes anything.

I have done three grows in the shelter, and all have developed mold. RH in there regularly gets to levels >80% during cooler wet weather, so if you are looking for a serious test, I can offer one.

As I mentioned in response to a much earlier post by @Waira, I am up for a test this summer in my grow shelter if you are still interested. PM me if you would like to set something up. I am in Canada if that changes anything.

I have done three grows in the shelter, and all have developed mold. RH in there regularly gets to levels >80% during cooler wet weather, so if you are looking for a serious test, I can offer one.
Can Ship. Send me a DM with your address.

:greenthumb:a solid test candidate indeed, plus you're "local"!
Can Ship. Send me a DM with your address.
:thanks: Cheers Bryon! ..... And if you would, tell us what other things you'd like us to try with Phyter, like treating hatchlings with it to prevent damping off, root spray/drench during transplanting....

Back