...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

This stuff does the job. I didn't get to use it all season, I got mine and began treating a heavily infected off-site patch around mid-summer. It stopped the spread of rot through that patch and I would have made a respectable recovery from it if not for caterpillars that I only discovered on the trimming table.

Elsewhere it performed for me much as has already been described by other users. I had other plants that were healthier and in better surroundings, and it was these that I was really relying on to get me where I'm trying to go. And it worked out well, across 5 strains and a number of plants loss to bud rot ranged from zero to minimal. I live in a wetlands area where molds, mildew, fungus and algae grow very well.

I definitely want it in the kit in the future in volume sufficient to treat all my plants regularly from about 3 weeks on through to the finish. Next season I also plan to experiment with applying it as foam, I think that might be good.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try this product, I'm certain I'm dropping more bud into jars than I would have without it.

This stuff does the job. I didn't get to use it all season, I got mine and began treating a heavily infected off-site patch around mid-summer. It stopped the spread of rot through that patch and I would have made a respectable recovery from it if not for caterpillars that I only discovered on the trimming table.

Elsewhere it performed for me much as has already been described by other users. I had other plants that were healthier and in better surroundings, and it was these that I was really relying on to get me where I'm trying to go. And it worked out well, across 5 strains and a number of plants loss to bud rot ranged from zero to minimal. I live in a wetlands area where molds, mildew, fungus and algae grow very well.

I definitely want it in the kit in the future in volume sufficient to treat all my plants regularly from about 3 weeks on through to the finish. Next season I also plan to experiment with applying it as foam, I think that might be good.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try this product, I'm certain I'm dropping more bud into jars than I would have without it.

Great to hear we were able to help ya through Cannagus. We'll talk more in dm's about your plans with the foam, and how best we can help ya next year. Always great to hear more buds were saved. Happy to help

Great to hear we were able to help ya through Cannagus. We'll talk more in dm's about your plans with the foam, and how best we can help ya next year. Always great to hear more buds were saved. Happy to help
I really hope you guys get Phyter out in the market to help more people next season.
It's a very valuable tool!
Thanks again with getting the product to me!

Here we go folks am back to start trying this product again I tried it on some plants about dec 2019 going forward and every plant I used it on didn't get mould but when the vendor for rotblock left the forum I put my tub away and totally forgot about it and found it in a drawer after summer had passed this year and like a stupid dopey stoner fucker I am I lost a lot to mould or bud rot this year I shit you not so consider me to wear a dunce hat I feel that stupid but when I did find it I was worried it may be out of date .anyhow I've spoken with @Phyter and I've been told it will still be ok to use I may need to add a little bit more to the dosage so here's my test branch as I had mould on this strain last year so she's my test girl
20211025_151037.jpg
20211025_151041.jpg

Those are beautiful buds St. Tom I would hate like hell to see any of that fall prey to the rots.

Here we go folks am back to start trying this product again I tried it on some plants about dec 2019 going forward and every plant I used it on didn't get mould but when the vendor for rotblock left the forum I put my tub away and totally forgot about it and found it in a drawer after summer had passed this year and like a stupid dopey stoner fucker I am I lost a lot to mould or bud rot this year I shit you not so consider me to wear a dunce hat I feel that stupid but when I did find it I was worried it may be out of date .anyhow I've spoken with @Phyter and I've been told it will still be ok to use I may need to add a little bit more to the dosage so here's my test branch as I had mould on this strain last year so she's my test girl View attachment 1381401View attachment 1381402

Nothing but impressed with Phyter. I applied it weekly until 2 weeks before harvest, and no botrytis on two plants so far that have been harvested, under horrible growing conditions. I tried to pay close attention to spray from a few different directions so not to miss anything. Those will be beautiful flowers. :thumbsup:

An don't be so hard on yourself...I got 17 grams off a 9 foot plant that didn't get treated :rofl:

Nothing but impressed with Phyter. I applied it weekly until 2 weeks before harvest, and no botrytis on two plants so far that have been harvested, under horrible growing conditions. I tried to pay close attention to spray from a few different directions so not to miss anything. Those will be beautiful flowers. :thumbsup:

An don't be so hard on yourself...I got 17 grams off a 9 foot plant that didn't get treated :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words. Glad we've been able to help a number of you guys in here. As always, people can reach out to me for help with the product.

Very impressed with the quality of plants seen this year. Cheers guys

Those are beautiful buds St. Tom I would hate like hell to see any of that fall prey to the rots.
thanks bro it's heartbreaking

Thanks bro and congratulations on your fastbuds win

@Phyter :worship: :yeahthat:

All's done last week -:woohoo:.... the last 3 were in very mold-friendly conditions for about 10 days, but Phyter held it's ground! Only in the last 2-3 days did a couple trouble spots try to get get going, early stage invasion (no spore setting) including the #2 New Malawi Killer x Orange Glue... recall her sister was the most rot prone one this year. #2 had fatter denser buds which worried me double, but she made it across the finish line with negligible losses! :wiz:
For me, this very late stage after applications have stopped for a couple weeks plus, is the toughest test there is,... Phyter made all the difference in the end!

:thanks::clapper::clapper::clapper::thanks: Thank you so much again Bryon!

>>> Early Bluebonic x Critical Sour, 'KOG and Doors x Orig. Haze a bit before harvest...
bom1.jpg
kog3.jpg
dohzb.jpg

@Phyter :worship: :yeahthat:

All's done last week -:woohoo:.... the last 3 were in very mold-friendly conditions for about 10 days, but Phyter held it's ground! Only in the last 2-3 days did a couple trouble spots try to get get going, early stage invasion (no spore setting) including the #2 New Malawi Killer x Orange Glue... recall her sister was the most rot prone one this year. #2 had fatter denser buds which worried me double, but she made it across the finish line with negligible losses! :wiz:
For me, this very late stage after applications have stopped for a couple weeks plus, is the toughest test there is,... Phyter made all the difference in the end!

:thanks::clapper::clapper::clapper::thanks: Thank you so much again Bryon!

>>> Early Bluebonic, 'KOG and Doors x Orig. Haze a bit before harvest...View attachment 1383765View attachment 1383766View attachment 1383767
Right on! :headbang:

Back