...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Hey @Phyter :toke:... it's that time of year again! As per our last chat in PM, I wanted to get an official update from you about the potential new site and hobby scale products line up... :woohoo1:

I tried to place an order yesterday and was unable to complete it so I sent Bryan an email.

He got back with me quickly and said that they were doing some changes to the site and things should be squared away next week.

Today is 5/5/22…..

Appreciate the patience guys. I understand the weathers turned, and everybody is itching to start their grow. Really appreciate the interest.

I'll have things sorted shortly.
We know you will buddy :bighug:

First off, Bryan’s site is now working and my order was shipped quickly. Thanks Bryan!

Question, how did those that used Phyter last year time their pest control applications?

I generally apply my pest control once a week but would shorten that time frame if I had a decent rain.

It sounds like I will be dealing with Phyter in a similar way but don’t know how much time I should give between both applications, or should I say reapplications.

First off, Bryan’s site is now working and my order was shipped quickly. Thanks Bryan!

Question, how did those that used Phyter last year time their pest control applications?

I generally apply my pest control once a week but would shorten that time frame if I had a decent rain.

It sounds like I will be dealing with Phyter in a similar way but don’t know how much time I should give between both applications, or should I say reapplications.

I applied once a week after transplanting outdoors. I grow under a greenhouse tarp, so they don't get rained on.

Yet the way me brain thinks Rotblock works, is its not so much a protective membrane or somtin like that. More like a living relationship with the cells of the plant, becoming part of the plant. Not just a condom so to speak :rofl:

What i recall being important is to spray new growth, and to spray any wounds, like after defoliating, or breaking a branch in my case :smoking:

I applied once a week after transplanting outdoors. I grow under a greenhouse tarp, so they don't get rained on.

Yet the way me brain thinks Rotblock works, is its not so much a protective membrane or somtin like that. More like a living relationship with the cells of the plant, becoming part of the plant. Not just a condom so to speak :rofl:

What i recall being important is to spray new growth, and to spray any wounds, like after defoliating, or breaking a branch in my case :smoking:

Last year I repaired wind damage 5 times and had good luck using aloe vera.

This year my plan is to use the Phyter, which brings me to another question.

I was wondering if I could have a spritzer bottle with Phyter already mixed or would it be something that would have to be mixed as needed.

I usually have my repairs done within 15 minutes from when the damage occurred so being able to have it premixed would keep me in that ballpark……

Back