...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Yesterday, Octoboer 31st, I took down the outside EBBxCS, which received Phyter treatment from the start. During rough trim, I found one north side lower bud with br. That was it! I ran the same strain in the greenhouse without Phyter, and it succumbed to BR in September.

People keep asking "Where can I get this? Is it going to be available on the retail market next year"?

Definitely a tool to have for outdoor growers in less than ideal climates. :thumbsup:

Thanks for making this outdoor season a productive season!

Need to make some decisions and I'll reach out to you guys for suggestions on what the appropriate packaging sizes should be and what the market thinks this should cost.

But yes, ultimately we will have a product for sale for you guys next year/season.

Sincerely appreciate everyone who was interested and trialed an unknown product on their plants. I really do appreciate the trust and I'm thrilled that it worked out so well for the majority of you guys. Nobody wants shitty bud rot, and it sucks having to chop early and various other ways to mitigate. Really happy that this can be a tool for you guys in the future. Cheers

Need to make some decisions and I'll reach out to you guys for suggestions on what the appropriate packaging sizes should be and what the market thinks this should cost.

But yes, ultimately we will have a product for sale for you guys next year/season.

Sincerely appreciate everyone who was interested and trialed an unknown product on their plants. I really do appreciate the trust and I'm thrilled that it worked out so well for the majority of you guys. Nobody wants shitty bud rot, and it sucks having to chop early and various other ways to mitigate. Really happy that this can be a tool for you guys in the future. Cheers
My 2nd spray is today and I think enough of us including my 2019 tries show how good this product can be in the cannabis industry and I hope you absolutely take it by storm

...great idea Bryon :thumbsup: ... I'll have a look at what's left in the tub (a fair bit still), and also try to calculate how far a gallon of treatment soln. goes over a set of plants of a given size given my experience... Roughly, I had a couple larger 6'+, a couple 5'ers, a few 3'+ to 4's that 1gal didn't quite cover, added an extra 1L to finish off...

A mild non-ionic surfactant is critical for proper coating and penetration, something that needs be strongly recommended to growers! This is Foliar 101 stuff, we know, but it isn't obvious to inexperienced growers and so must be clouted over their heads 'til they get it-- :rofl:

im off to spray my elephant again today but im curious what amounts your all using in a litre

Yesterday, Octoboer 31st, I took down the outside EBBxCS, which received Phyter treatment from the start. During rough trim, I found one north side lower bud with br. That was it! I ran the same strain in the greenhouse without Phyter, and it succumbed to BR in September.

People keep asking "Where can I get this? Is it going to be available on the retail market next year"?

Definitely a tool to have for outdoor growers in less than ideal climates. :thumbsup:

Thanks for making this outdoor season a productive season!
excellent result mate, thanks for posting. I will not be doing another outdoor grow without this stuff where I live. I can just squeak out an auto grow here with it, but all my past attempts in the same outdoor space have been a shit show later in flower with bud rot. Last summer's test was the first time In completed a grow down there with zero rot.

Congrats on a great grow, and a successful test. :pighug:

First, I'd like to congratulate you on coming up with a very effective tool against budrot, and to thank you once again for providing samples to facilitate the testing done here on AFN.

As to package sizes, I suggest that whatever else you do, you include a small size that would permit a small home grower to try the product out at minor cost. Just enough to finish a grow of a few plants, say 15-20 grams or so. If this amount could be shipped in some kind of envelope or ziplock rather than a jar, shipping cost could also be kept down. Just a thought. The initial expense of the smallest jar combined with shipping cost was one of the things that discouraged me when I first became aware of the product. The reviews here will no doubt help growers get over the initial expense, but first hand experience at low cost may convince more growers.

Good luck with it, I hope the team effort here helps you out lots. :pighug::worship:

Shes had her 3rd spray today as the sssc elephant i lost one big top last time to bud rot in the summer thats why i concentrated on her so much also shes approaching 10 weeks
20211110_161306.jpg
20211110_161309.jpg
20211110_161311.jpg

Back