...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

@Phyter Wondering about the shelf life of the product. Will it be good to use again next year? Any special way to store it?

Thanks
:thumbsup:

@Phyter Wondering about the shelf life of the product. Will it be good to use again next year? Any special way to store it?

Thanks
:thumbsup:

Keep in the fridge if possible, or cool dark spot. Shed maybe. Fine over winter. Not ideal in high heat / high humidity to be left out.
It will keep, but it will lose some viability, which is to say that some spores will die off in time and the product won't be as effective, but still should be effective. Cheeers

Keep in the fridge if possible, or cool dark spot. Shed maybe. Fine over winter. Not ideal in high heat / high humidity to be left out.
It will keep, but it will lose some viability, which is to say that some spores will die off in time and the product won't be as effective, but still should be effective. Cheeers

NIce and thanks!

@Phyter .. ok, now i'm starting to be really impressed. No problems with any of the plants as of today, including the Cookie monster that has only been treated since the beginning of flower.

Weather is not condusive to growing cannabis in October here. Day time highs are maybe 10C and night time lows 1 to 4C, with overnight RH at 99%. The plants catch a sun break for a few hours if fortunate. Otherwise, cloudy and rainy.

Yesterday was pouring rain, but today, some sun before the next storm moves in this evening, so they were treated today. Took this picture after applying.

Your product is definitely a game changer.

This is the Blackberry Gum which has 2 to 3 more weeks to go. No way would this plant have made it this far without being treated.
bbg 10-10.jpg

@Phyter .. ok, now i'm starting to be really impressed. No problems with any of the plants as of today, including the Cookie monster that has only been treated since the beginning of flower.

Weather is not condusive to growing cannabis in October here. Day time highs are maybe 10C and night time lows 1 to 4C, with overnight RH at 99%. The plants catch a sun break for a few hours if fortunate. Otherwise, cloudy and rainy.

Yesterday was pouring rain, but today, some sun before the next storm moves in this evening, so they were treated today. Took this picture after applying.

Your product is definitely a game changer.

This is the Blackberry Gum which has 2 to 3 more weeks to go. No way would this plant have made it this far without being treated.
View attachment 1376529
Hat Tip. Cheers my friend. Wow they look great
Happy Thanksgiving.

:smokeout: more good news keeps pouring in! :yay:

Bryon, I second all of the above :clapper:... KOG #1 made it with minimal losses, nothing on KOG#1 so far... ditto for troubled Cherry WiFi #2, she was really trying to go sideways but a fresh application held the worst off until harvest.
Garlicane, only at the very end, after applications stopped a couple week prior, showed a couple spots but by then she came down anyway...

Weather has been merciful I must admit, but it's cool and still high RH% at night. Also so far, the two Doors x Org.Haze and the Early Bluebonic x Critical Sour are totally free of the rots! These last 4 are in the prime-time stages for the rots to get busy so the final test is on for my grow this year...
This product is the real deal, hands down, and better than BotryStop!
I'm singing the gospels of Phyter to others mate, at another forum as well :greenthumb::thanks:

:smokeout: more good news keeps pouring in! :yay:

Bryon, I second all of the above :clapper:... KOG #1 made it with minimal losses, nothing on KOG#1 so far... ditto for troubled Cherry WiFi #2, she was really trying to go sideways but a fresh application held the worst off until harvest.
Garlicane, only at the very end, after applications stopped a couple week prior, showed a couple spots but by then she came down anyway...

Weather has been merciful I must admit, but it's cool and still high RH% at night. Also so far, the two Doors x Org.Haze and the Early Bluebonic x Critical Sour are totally free of the rots! These last 4 are in the prime-time stages for the rots to get busy so the final test is on for my grow this year...
This product is the real deal, hands down, and better than BotryStop!
I'm singing the gospels of Phyter to others mate, at another forum as well :greenthumb::thanks:
The man speaks the truth!

The only bud rot I had was from bug damage, but I do think Phyter kept it restricted and confined to that area. It gave me time to find the rot without it getting out of control. We all know how quickly this can spread!:wall:
None of my early flower girls survived. They were raging pretty damn hard and I was excited. I got the Phyter and started to apply just before the Asian Haze went into flower. The other girls were already hit hard. I wish I would have got into this far earlier that I did! This would have been a banner harvest. Phyter kept the rot off my haze girls with it being next to them. That proves it to me!
Phyter..................A very valuable tool for growing outdoors!

Last edited:
Just applied Phyter to the remaining EBBCS which is still a ways out and also on Cookies. While spraying the Cookies, I found 4 minor areas of BR where the leaks in the GH were dripping on her. Cut those out, and applied Phyter to the cuts. I don't know how Cookies will fare.. might be a Monty Python chop, losing a leg, an arm, another leg, another arm to BR. That bush is such a monster, it's hard to be thorough with the spray. Put 1.5 ltrs on her today.

Blackberry Gum is going to make it :joy: I stopped applications last week. There is a monster storm due by late week here, so I am looking at chopping a few days early. She wouldn't have come close without Phyter:thumbsup:

The EBBXCS in the greenhouse didn't come close to making it this far .. so that is proof to me Phyter works, even if this one doesn't finish. No droopy leaves yet (crossing fingers)
ebbxcs#2 10-18.jpg

And Blackberry Gum in the sun

bbg 10-18a.jpg

Back