Indoor RealGrowers Mondo 90 X Gas Reaper Hellbender Trial

Reaction score
Got on the RealGrowers Mondo 90 trial. A granular nutrient for water only start to finish grows. I'll try to post the updates on here. Seed they sent to try it with was Gas Reaper Hellbender.

Ended up doing a 3 gallon pot with 1.5 gallons of RG Coco, .75 gallons of RG Mendo Mix, and .75 gallons of BAS 3.0. Per the package it said 30g was the low dose so I went with that. Dropped the seed into a about 1/3 solo cup worth of light warrior in the middle just to protect it a little.

Since sprout been watering every 5ish days with a full dose of recharge. On day 16 today.

20210830_161031.jpg
20210830_161309.jpg
20210906_135122.jpg
20210913_145326.jpg
20210920_203630.jpg

I'll have to look that stuff up! Sounds great if it's truly a once per grow application with water only start to finish. Did you blend the 30g into the soil mix or do you spread it on top and let it water its way in?

I'll have to look that stuff up! Sounds great if it's truly a once per grow application with water only start to finish. Did you blend the 30g into the soil mix or do you spread it on top and let it water its way in?

Yeah. Blends into the soil. There are some top dress applications as well. I think it calls for 5-10 grams. If you check the real growers site they have the 2lb bags of mondo120 (photo formula) free with $8 shipping from time to time. I got on the trial just being randomly selected, nothing special. I was one a the few that got the hellbender seed provided. There original intentions were to send out 3 of the same auto seeds with low pheno variations and 3 pre weighed viles in low, medium, and strong for 3 gallon pots. They just ended up sending out 2lb bags with 1 seed or no seed. Needless to say, they are definitely going out of their way to field test the product.

There's a private WordPress site they have us reporting the trials on. Some people using it for water only Coco grows and getting some huge plants. As far as I know there isn't any end users that have finished a grow with the mondo and the hellbender yet.

Apperently the "Mondo" name is just for the trials. They haven't given any info about what the end product will be. EDIT : I guess the new name is "Growdots".

Last edited:
I don't see it listed on their website yet or any info. Did a quick search and tried the website printed on the bag label. Keep us updated. Especially if it works well!

Back