Indoor RDWC/SOIL 6x9 1550W led/hid - 10 Dinafem haze xxl- Canuk cheese/sweet tooth

They look so healthy dude. Spot on growing man.
Thanks Grim! Trying to save these hydro babies, still looking not too shab above ground.. i hope the plants start shooting out more roots now that they have 7 times the oxygen running through them now

Good job bringing them back to life my friend they are looking much healthier and over the next week you should start seeing noticeable growth each day. I would start measuring them daily to see how much they are growing, that also lets you know when the stretch has stopped(this is of course if you aren't already doing this)

Hydroguard working.
And a lil froggy. Slipped under the garage door lol.
20160624_204848.jpg
IMG_20160623_235737.jpg

@scubascrog you have done a great job bringing those plants back to life, they are really starting to take off now I can see a MAJOR difference in their height from the last pics you took, here is where I would slowly start upping the nutes and giver her all she's got capitain(without burning her of course lol)

Thabks but the roots look really bad still. I dont know if they are gonna make it. They are in flower now .. :( ill be ordering 4 auto ultimates though :)

Back