Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Little update on the quick one.s he's starting to stack up nicely,by far best plant I've ever done indoors so far. Will run again. Love the megaCrop.
I totally agree with the results from the quick one . It is probably the best strain for beginners . Super easy to grow and surprisingly potent and tasty . I got a few freebies in order one time and they were all done in under 70 days . It gets overlooked a lot because it doesn't have all the fancy modern genetics tied up into it and doesn't have some flashy name but produces top-quality medicine .

I believe everyone should try this strain. Yes, really everyone. It just grows and is such a great buzz.
:headbang:
for anyone who is familiar with Williams wonder you will instantly recognize that old-school flavor and aroma. they should rename her "big surprise" or "wait and see"

for anyone who is familiar with Williams wonder you will instantly recognize that old-school flavor and aroma. they should rename her "big surprise" or "wait and see"
I agree bub. It's something that everyone should try, many people don't look at what created it, Williams wonder x northern lights x Canadian rudelies. I wish mine would finish sooner but she is going to push 13 weeks easy but I also got lucky and gave it prime conditions and I assume I have its larger phenos by how she's doing. Thank you for looking into my thread @BISCUITS .

I agree bub. It's something that everyone should try, many people don't look at what created it, Williams wonder x northern lights x Canadian rudelies. I wish mine would finish sooner but she is going to push 13 weeks easy but I also got lucky and gave it prime conditions and I assume I have its larger phenos by how she's doing. Thank you for looking into my thread @BISCUITS .

Just let her run. You are in for a treat.

@midIN beautiful plant man. Mine wasn't half as beefy as yours. I need to get more beans. That's one thing I do love about random freebies from some banks, it gives you the opportunity to try something you wouldn't normally buy. I loved my quick one, I got a amnesia kush from Dinafem also that I loved, and a cotton candy from delicious. I need to run all of these again. I like reg seeds, that's part of my problem, many Breeders don't offer reg autos. Starting to see a lot more reg photos though.
Amazing job though. You've made me reconsider how I've fed with my Megacrop lol I have only done a few plants in less than optimal conditions so far, pleased with the results, bit I need to press the envelope. I've got a big ass bag of it to use. I want to order the bud booster, try it out. A lot going on right now. I've had to put my outdoors season on hold. Moving, but I'll have my tent up and running soon as I move. Have to finish up with a few other plants. Want to run these new blue dream'matics from fast buds with Megacrop badly. Supposed to be a beast of a plant.

@midIN beautiful plant man. Mine wasn't half as beefy as yours. I need to get more beans. That's one thing I do love about random freebies from some banks, it gives you the opportunity to try something you wouldn't normally buy. I loved my quick one, I got a amnesia kush from Dinafem also that I loved, and a cotton candy from delicious. I need to run all of these again. I like reg seeds, that's part of my problem, many Breeders don't offer reg autos. Starting to see a lot more reg photos though.
Amazing job though. You've made me reconsider how I've fed with my Megacrop lol I have only done a few plants in less than optimal conditions so far, pleased with the results, bit I need to press the envelope. I've got a big ass bag of it to use. I want to order the bud booster, try it out. A lot going on right now. I've had to put my outdoors season on hold. Moving, but I'll have my tent up and running soon as I move. Have to finish up with a few other plants. Want to run these new blue dream'matics from fast buds with Megacrop badly. Supposed to be a beast of a plant.
Bro I totally agree with this! I got a serious seeds serious happiness as a freebie.... I kick myself in the dick for not making sure I kept a cutting. It ended up being my absolute favorite. Out of the 50 or so grams I got I still have just under a zip. I can't wait to get another 3 pack lol

Thanks for the words, the 10g/ gal was an accident that paid off, for 3 wks, after I realized what I did I backed it down to 8 then 5 now 3, but stepped up the bud explosion to 1.5g/gal every other feed and she's done me well, I ended up ordering about 5-7 different autos they offer from 3-10 pack sizes im really impressed with all the royals I've seen on here and in person, im always going to try new breeders but want to run mainly magic, royal,mephisto, fast buds, new 420 guys, and try dinafem to add to the mix, then have a test area of randomly selected breeder beans, I've been building a nice area in the basement of my polebarn I built last year that's strictly my grow area it's 20x25 area the basement is Bigger but I made work area in it also so I don't have to disturb the plants while making pots up etc etc. But im glad u decided to take another look at royal after my thread, ive been piecing together my my big area for about a year now and still be another year til fully moved in but it will have 3-4 areas for autos and photos, with hopcobs only and 4 water systems for a perpetual grow, I want my own strain and I really dig the hidden area. Im pretty excited to run the gorilla and critical from Royal next time I run royal beans. And possibly throw in some cookies from them also. Also the quick one is in her last few days to week at the moment, most fan leaves have turned or fallen off and I've noticed that doing a nice trim up and 3-4 days complete darkness at end of flush makes them swell nicely so I will do it to her also before chop and hang day comes.

Back