Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

I was going to ask about how many days until she blew up on you? I saw your comment about a few weeks as a runt, got me wondering how many more days before mine goes off and fills out. Keep up the good work @midIN
I believe it was around week 3-4 then it was over a inch each day for 2 weeks, then flower stretch hit and went another 4 inches.

Good info for me, thank you. Mine have not started being thirsty yet, but sounds like in the next week or two that will change. I ordered some of their other strains (Bubble Kush, Sweet Skunk, Royal Kush, and Royal Critical) for my next grow, but have a couple Quick One's left from the current. Keep up the good growing!

Week 4-5, at 6 she went crazy, shes a drinker and a joy to grow, I ended up ordering more of them.
I believe everyone should try this strain. Yes, really everyone. It just grows and is such a great buzz.
:headbang:

I believe everyone should try this strain. Yes, really everyone. It just grows and is such a great buzz.
:headbang:
I agree bub it's boss lil bush that's a thick girl for sure. The citrus smell is so strong it's unreal, I've never had any smell this Strong, even fruity pebbles outside last year wasn't this fruity.

Well putting a end to week ten for the quick one, shes had a flush the other day and showed huge swell at all bud sites roughly 39 hrs later I let her dry out for two days till she said I need I drink, so I'm now down to 3.5g/gal MC, g SC/gal, 1g/gal of cal/mg, she had a tea I brewed up Last week and she really liked it, I created the mix by items I had so will do it again in the future on some other runs I do. But she just had a drink today and is really swelling up nicely. Thanks again @GreenleafNutrients and all who have been following along, not long now and will be pulling her hopefully in 3weeks @bushmasterar15 @Rollin_along
IMG_20180512_161543.jpg
IMG_20180512_161543.jpg
IMG_20180512_161551.jpg
IMG_20180512_161627.jpg
IMG_20180512_161627.jpg
IMG_20180512_161547.jpg

Damn. You got yourself a winner !!! You are going to love the buzz.

Well putting a end to week ten for the quick one, shes had a flush the other day and showed huge swell at all bud sites roughly 39 hrs later I let her dry out for two days till she said I need I drink, so I'm now down to 3.5g/gal MC, g SC/gal, 1g/gal of cal/mg, she had a tea I brewed up Last week and she really liked it, I created the mix by items I had so will do it again in the future on some other runs I do. But she just had a drink today and is really swelling up nicely. Thanks again @GreenleafNutrients and all who have been following along, not long now and will be pulling her hopefully in 3weeks @bushmasterar15 @Rollin_alongView attachment 905452 View attachment 905452 View attachment 905453 View attachment 905454 View attachment 905454 View attachment 905455

Back