Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Very nice haul! Great work. [emoji41]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Thanks, @Rollin_along I really surprised myself on this one, differently order More beans of her for sure, she could be cut any day. She keeps swelling which is nice. Im curious of my final weight to bub, shes dense like really dense.

Great grow. This is what it is all about. I'll give you A+++

Well the quick one has been hanging for about a week now she dried little quicker than wanted for her full hanging but it did shave couple days off now they are hanging by themselves for 3-4 more days before the jar total Weight so far after the first hanging is just under 6oz. 5.83 was exact amount, so hopefully she doesn't take to much, but the smell of citrus is strong and sticky as Hell. Pics just don't do any justice for her.
IMG_20180529_023416.jpg
IMG_20180529_023455.jpg
IMG_20180529_023436.jpg
IMG_20180531_005630.jpg

Well the quick one has been hanging for about a week now she dried little quicker than wanted for her full hanging but it did shave couple days off now they are hanging by themselves for 3-4 more days before the jar total Weight so far after the first hanging is just under 6oz. 5.83 was exact amount, so hopefully she doesn't take to much, but the smell of citrus is strong and sticky as Hell. Pics just don't do any justice for her.View attachment 914075 View attachment 914076 View attachment 914077 View attachment 914078

Great pics of your great one. I just love it. For me it is still my best hit smoke. Thanks for the pics.

Great pics of your great one. I just love it. For me it is still my best hit smoke. Thanks for the pics.
Ur welcome and thank you, im going to try a little bud this afternoon actually shes got a great smell still and she hasn't lost much weight since I hung them back up individually after already hanging as a whole. Very hearty buds for sure.

Back