Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Bro I totally agree with this! I got a serious seeds serious happiness as a freebie.... I kick myself in the dick for not making sure I kept a cutting. It ended up being my absolute favorite. Out of the 50 or so grams I got I still have just under a zip. I can't wait to get another 3 pack lol
Nice, Serious has some real deal genetics. I've heard the ak47 is legit from them. They have many more I'd like to try. That's the thing though, it's like Pokemon or some shit, gotta catch em all lmao that's what I don't like. Having too many options can be a bad thing. Adam Corolla was talking about it one day, but about tea or coffee, he said having all the options available, it's like no matter what you walk away with, good or bad, your going to wish you tried this one or that one instead lmao
I plan on zoning in on some strains and Growing them exclusively in the future. It's great for testing also. If you grow the same strain for a year, and decided to try different methods, soils, nutrients etc, you can kind of get an idea what works for you, your setup or strain. Of course all strains aren't created equal, but if Growing the same for awhile you can get a good baseline idea.

Thanks for the words, the 10g/ gal was an accident that paid off, for 3 wks, after I realized what I did I backed it down to 8 then 5 now 3, but stepped up the bud explosion to 1.5g/gal every other feed and she's done me well, I ended up ordering about 5-7 different autos they offer from 3-10 pack sizes im really impressed with all the royals I've seen on here and in person, im always going to try new breeders but want to run mainly magic, royal,mephisto, fast buds, new 420 guys, and try dinafem to add to the mix, then have a test area of randomly selected breeder beans, I've been building a nice area in the basement of my polebarn I built last year that's strictly my grow area it's 20x25 area the basement is Bigger but I made work area in it also so I don't have to disturb the plants while making pots up etc etc. But im glad u decided to take another look at royal after my thread, ive been piecing together my my big area for about a year now and still be another year til fully moved in but it will have 3-4 areas for autos and photos, with hopcobs only and 4 water systems for a perpetual grow, I want my own strain and I really dig the hidden area. Im pretty excited to run the gorilla and critical from Royal next time I run royal beans. And possibly throw in some cookies from them also. Also the quick one is in her last few days to week at the moment, most fan leaves have turned or fallen off and I've noticed that doing a nice trim up and 3-4 days complete darkness at end of flush makes them swell nicely so I will do it to her also before chop and hang day comes.
That sounds kick ass. Id love to have that much space to play with. Glad she's working out that well for you. That many beans you can only go up with Growing her, and you've set a really nice standard as it is.
Critical is a nice plant, I assume theirs comes from critical mass, like most critical strains. I've yet to grow anything with critical in it I regret. First was critical hog from t.h. seeds, turned out to be great smoke, and best of all mold resistant, not perfect, but it made out better than a lot of strains I had grown outdoors that year. Just recently grew a critical plus cbd auto from Dinafem. It too was great, still smoking on it and eating the butter I made from it. Can't say much about any gorilla, of course it's good, I've smoked it, but not grown anything from it. I had a few seeds 2 years ago from some dispensary bud that was gg#4 it had a few seeds, only one that grew turned out to be a male. Beautiful male too but I wasn't thinking about breeding or pollen at that point. Great choices though. Look forward to seeing your grows man. You've knocked this out if the park.

That sounds kick ass. Id love to have that much space to play with. Glad she's working out that well for you. That many beans you can only go up with Growing her, and you've set a really nice standard as it is.
Critical is a nice plant, I assume theirs comes from critical mass, like most critical strains. I've yet to grow anything with critical in it I regret. First was critical hog from t.h. seeds, turned out to be great smoke, and best of all mold resistant, not perfect, but it made out better than a lot of strains I had grown outdoors that year. Just recently grew a critical plus cbd auto from Dinafem. It too was great, still smoking on it and eating the butter I made from it. Can't say much about any gorilla, of course it's good, I've smoked it, but not grown anything from it. I had a few seeds 2 years ago from some dispensary bud that was gg#4 it had a few seeds, only one that grew turned out to be a male. Beautiful male too but I wasn't thinking about breeding or pollen at that point. Great choices though. Look forward to seeing your grows man. You've knocked this out if the park.
Thank you. It's something I e always wanted to do and in the last 4 years I set out to start knocking things off my growing canna goals list, found it easier to make a list and start with the reachable ones first that would give me a leg or two up on another. Plus having connects to materials is a big help, so not a huge investment just trade photo harvests here and there. I've had a thumb for gardening some how since was 13 who acquired beans from her home country of Brazil and she loved to smoke and garden, but wasnt til I was in 30s when I really focused on it now im hooked on the autos and photos still, and after I accidentally crossed my favorite strain Skywalker last year in a fence row with a fruity pebbles I took it as a sign that it's time to take that step. Few years ago I got some grape ape that had one bean in it and I planted it and it turned out to be a fem it grew just like an auto so I assumed it was and now im here, really looking to hone some skills im happy with any return I get from a bean that's less than 15$ only because I know I did it what's in it and look at the price to get an eigth where I live of good stuff, Na I'll grow my own and hang with the old guys like I always have or people really in to growing.

Also I found a rep with royal through emails and even though can't ship directly to the USA they have responded to me just as good as if they did. And I've used sedmans for a long min and never had any issues so I don't mind using the middle man there because like this I got a really nice freebie out of it. Plus have several before this one, and I have quite about of rewards points to last a min so it covers shipping every time. But other than that I stick to u.s. banks, but testing waters else where in the future.

@Avalanche Blanch thank you for the kind words and the rep slaps yes she is a chunky girl indeed and getting chunkier daily for sure.

Thank you. It's something I e always wanted to do and in the last 4 years I set out to start knocking things off my growing canna goals list, found it easier to make a list and start with the reachable ones first that would give me a leg or two up on another. Plus having connects to materials is a big help, so not a huge investment just trade photo harvests here and there. I've had a thumb for gardening some how since was 13 who acquired beans from her home country of Brazil and she loved to smoke and garden, but wasnt til I was in 30s when I really focused on it now im hooked on the autos and photos still, and after I accidentally crossed my favorite strain Skywalker last year in a fence row with a fruity pebbles I took it as a sign that it's time to take that step. Few years ago I got some grape ape that had one bean in it and I planted it and it turned out to be a fem it grew just like an auto so I assumed it was and now im here, really looking to hone some skills im happy with any return I get from a bean that's less than 15$ only because I know I did it what's in it and look at the price to get an eigth where I live of good stuff, Na I'll grow my own and hang with the old guys like I always have or people really in to growing.
Nice. Nothing wrong with having a list either. I love Skywalker, just got some recently that had some seeds in it. Most would frown at seeded bud, I get ecstatic lol never know what you'll get. Good that you're knocking things off your list. So your from Brazil? That's awesome. One place of many I'd love to travel too. I believe your thumb for gardening is part because your female? Lol no offense, it's actually meant as a compliment. I think women who have a passion for growing are better than men. Simply because they have more finesse, and the whole mothering and nurturing Gene built in. Lol just a theory. Of course it doesn't apply to all women either I have an aunt that would butcher anything that she attempted to grow lmao Gardening just isn't her strong suit. And I apologize, I should have given you..:slap:
Beautiful plant. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table next.

Nice. Nothing wrong with having a list either. I love Skywalker, just got some recently that had some seeds in it. Most would frown at seeded bud, I get ecstatic lol never know what you'll get. Good that you're knocking things off your list. So your from Brazil? That's awesome. One place of many I'd love to travel too. I believe your thumb for gardening is part because your female? Lol no offense, it's actually meant as a compliment. I think women who have a passion for growing are better than men. Simply because they have more finesse, and the whole mothering and nurturing Gene built in. Lol just a theory. Of course it doesn't apply to all women either I have an aunt that would butcher anything that she attempted to grow lmao Gardening just isn't her strong suit. And I apologize, I should have given you..:slap:
Beautiful plant. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table next.
Lol haha nope sorry dude in a dude from by the Midwest no female here unless she's riding me. And no my step mother is from Brazil but she loves the canna also is how im connection with Brazil and it's seeds.

Lol haha nope sorry dude in a dude from by the Midwest no female here unless she's riding me. And no my step mother is from Brazil but she loves the canna also is how im connection with Brazil and it's seeds.
Lmao I couldn't tell by the way you worded it. My bad. I thought you just had male on your profile, because, well you know how creepy dudes can be lmao
But I stand by my statement. I think women have that advantage, honestly. Whether they know it or not, I dunno. Lol

Back