Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Well thank you @Dudeski, I really we be finishing this run up soon and doing a view report or wte that's called on the main screen, think I figured out how with the San tried, write q/a on piece of paper then fill it out my future note to self. Lol easily get lost in here. Finally figured out were badges and scores are for them. Now to figure out which ones to collect. Man I am really really lit I just realized that.

Lmao I couldn't tell by the way you worded it. My bad. I thought you just had male on your profile, because, well you know how creepy dudes can be lmao
But I stand by my statement. I think women have that advantage, honestly. Whether they know it or not, I dunno. Lol
It was like you were talking in third person lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_20180527_060133.jpg
Well this run is coming to a close in about a day or two shes staring her 3rd night of complete darkness at all except a 5 min check once a day timed out to the T. She was flushed 8 days ago then waited 4 days and flushed again with only 2 gals and the 2nd gal had a nice dose of pk boost and here swell since and here solid nugs form is amazing right now that's why I may wait 2 more days to chop. What few larfy or airy buds I may had 3 Total 4 tops and all are nice solid filled in buds, here's some pics today. The aroma and citrusy smelling air around her and on her is amazing. Give her buds a little squeeze and it's an airfreshner, very sticky post pics don't do good justice of trichs and solid girth of the colas almost all are as round an solid as a can of soda pop.nor justice at how she's ready to go. Think shes a 7-9 week from seed finisher and im at 12.5 weeks since popping up so like 87 days but she's still producing great fill, I cut her big leavez off obviously before the dark days and many had turned yellow and got to weak to stand up so she got a decent trim up and it's paid off again 3 time inve lollies popped them or wte and finished and auto like this and had great success from it Prolly always will do this.
IMG_20180527_232636.jpg
IMG_20180527_232636.jpg
IMG_20180527_233044.jpg
IMG_20180527_232708.jpg
IMG_20180527_232659.jpg
IMG_20180527_233044.jpg

Very nice haul! Great work. [emoji41]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back