Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

I agree with you on that, sucks you guys have all the beans there and we have the nutes and soils here it seems. Wish could get the fast buds bean deals like u can there. Does Greenleaf not ship discreet there like here? Hopefully they get a distributor there since Australia has one now. As I'm in us and it just looks like normal package in the mail. You run any royal Queen gear?
when sending to UK/EU we usually leave out the product information sheet and coupon flyers that would have some Cannabis identification on them. We have a UK shop but working to get them a more expanded and bigger inventory now as its pretty low currently. Also possible we can set them up as a shipping location as well so they can ship to all EU/UK/Ireland

when sending to UK/EU we usually leave out the product information sheet and coupon flyers that would have some Cannabis identification on them. We have a UK shop but working to get them a more expanded and bigger inventory now as its pretty low currently. Also possible we can set them up as a shipping location as well so they can ship to all EU/UK/Ireland
That would be great, how do we find them. Is it listed on your site?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yes, you can find them here.
https://greenleafnutrients.com/store-locations/

Also, I am pretty sure they post on here, I do not know the account name off hand. We are working to get them a bigger selection and also do some shipping from their location, so it will be much better for UK/EU peoples to bypass customs.

Update on her she's finishing week 8, shes being fed @Greenleaf Nutrients megaCrop 10g/gal and sweet candy 4g/gal, bud explosion 3g/gal, no sign for cal/mg yet, added 1tbsp of molasses to this feeding, also added fresh 2inches of roots organic emerald mountain to her pot. Shes Seems to be great so far, noticed big change in her since the MC has taken over, should have 19 nice colas when finished, I have done a total of 4 defoliation days on her and no harm at all just keep producing new stuff, hopefully 4-5 weeks and she will be done. Couple nice branches on her back side kinda hard to see in pics

Attachments

• IMG_20180428_141743.jpg
    IMG_20180428_141743.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20180428_143840.jpg
    IMG_20180428_143840.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20180428_141932.jpg
    IMG_20180428_141932.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20180428_142034.jpg
    IMG_20180428_142034.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 145
Update on her she's finishing week 8, shes being fed @Greenleaf Nutrients megaCrop 10g/gal and sweet candy 4g/gal, bud explosion 3g/gal, no sign for cal/mg yet, added 1tbsp of molasses to this feeding, also added fresh 2inches of roots organic emerald mountain to her pot. Shes Seems to be great so far, noticed big change in her since the MC has taken over, should have 19 nice colas when finished, I have done a total of 4 defoliation days on her and no harm at all just keep producing new stuff, hopefully 4-5 weeks and she will be done. Couple nice branches on her back side kinda hard to see in pics
looks healthy! You are running the highest dose I think of anyone that I have seen. If it works, it works, might be able to get away with reduced dosage with same results. Anyways keep up the updates!

edit: usually people dial back if they notice any N toxicity, yours do not seem to have any deficiency now.

looks healthy! You are running the highest dose I think of anyone that I have seen. If it works, it works, might be able to get away with reduced dosage with same results. Anyways keep up the updates!
Well I started at 10 on accident and im just eyeballing a even looking tbs scoop now so it could be less actually, I don't shake it just level off with finger found its easier than weighing everytime and it seems to be working great, and same for others candy 1/2 tsp scoop level off,bud explosion is 1/2tsp scoop leveled off. Easier to finish this way and change it on the next run I think.

edit: usually people dial back if they notice any N toxicity, yours do not seem to have any deficiency now.
Shes exploding with nice bud sites plus I trim out the weak ones so others gain.

The QO is looking good. I harvested one of these in 88 days. She was 13" tall and 16" wide. She was a 100% hassle free grow and all bud. Never a problem, never. All she wanted to do was grow.
I harvested 89 grams. It is the best smoke I have grown. Period.

Keep up the love affair with the autos.

Here is a pic before harvest.
DSC_4144.jpg

Back