Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Well the girls are alive and awake today, hoping to see some big changes in the next couple days with them. Had to reassure them that I am ordering thier cobs today. Think they are picky about the LED's, or seem to be compared to others in the past that have used them. Temps and humidity have moved a degree each way since yesterday so guess changing the vents around in the tent the other day has help to stabilize it more. Well I will post more when they finally give in to lovely home they have.

Well she has started to show some little side branches coming out. She loved the day in full sunlight while I did some rearranging of the room. I hate to take them out from the LED's BT I don't think think it will hurt them to get some natural light once in a while, temps were made the same so not really any difference but real sun light versus LEDs. The leaves have some interesting things going on with them.
1st real set was deformed I guess see in pics now the 2nd set doing the same but the opposite sides be cool to see it go back and forth like this with not any other negative effect on her.

Attachments

• IMG_20180314_082005.jpg
    IMG_20180314_082005.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20180314_082014.jpg
    IMG_20180314_082014.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 136
Well she has started to show some little side branches coming out. She loved the day in full sunlight while I did some rearranging of the room. I hate to take them out from the LED's BT I don't think think it will hurt them to get some natural light once in a while, temps were made the same so not really any difference but real sun light versus LEDs. The leaves have some interesting things going on with them.
1st real set was deformed I guess see in pics now the 2nd set doing the same but the opposite sides be cool to see it go back and forth like this with not any other negative effect on her.
First set of leaves always look different, she looks great.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Well the quick one sure has made some changes in last few days. Side branches are out and going good, she's making nodes about every 48-53 hours I've seen, @Rollin_along you were right they take off after getting settled in good. Room temps are consistent 75 a good humidity is floating at 54-62 I think because outside temps are changing so much so house furnace is up and down. Lights moved down to 19" and that seems to be the sweet spot for mine, watering about every 4 days still very little amount but making a water ring in the pot wider to make roots search for it really was a good idea, thanks for reading and stay tuned in for more information.

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_082550.jpg
    IMG_20180317_082550.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20180317_082319.jpg
    IMG_20180317_082319.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 124
Well the the little quick one is starting to put off some branches and is climbing had to move the lights back up to 19" because she and the others are climbing nicely, she hasn't showed sex yet but hopefully any day,she is an auto fem but want to make sure before to much in vestment in her,temps are staying great at 77 humidity is floating around around 52-61 still but none the less good going in the tent. Added some maylar under them that really got them going will move in an out as needed for soil to dry out and her to start drinking like a fish maybe.well stay tuned. thanks for reading.

Looking good, nice and green.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Seems that this strain is called quick one but it's a slow one at showing sex I assume from my research and asking some others who have tried her for a run. So hopefully after work she says dad I'm a chick that that's gonna get short stocky with fat flowers.

Branches are really starting to come alive now have averaged almost 1" of growth all around every day now which is pretty cool I think from a guy who is accustomed to outdoor photos, @Rollin_along at first was skeptical now seeing first hand wow diffinetly hooked n autos, won't give up photos but now I new toys when snow hits. So now she's almost 11" tall, 13" round, has 4 6" branches and 2 4" branches, still not showing sex, ending week 4, temps 77, humidity 55 I've gotten lucky with these staying consistent since bringing tent to a bigger more open room. Better airflow for sure and supplement heat in big room with tent vent open. Seems to be doing well in my soil mix I think, having to move the lights up every 2 days is a pain but tells me where im at in my cycle and how she's getting along. Thanks again for reading, oh ya watering once a week still with FF organic feed and mollasas, Epsom salt, mixing it for a gallon but only feeding 1 1/2 liters, rest goes to another girl San Tri Bajo auto fem.bhsve a journal for her as well on here. Thanks again.one pic led on other led off

Attachments

• IMG_20180324_162300.jpg
    IMG_20180324_162300.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20180324_233209.jpg
    IMG_20180324_233209.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 138
Back