Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

Lil update on the quick on shes really shooting out the postal now got her on bloom nutes but she just keeps growing way bigger than what royal quean has posted for her did lil leaf tucking looks like she will end up with 11 nice colas at this rate. Shes a drinker for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_20180414_105015.jpg
    IMG_20180414_105015.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20180414_104800.jpg
    IMG_20180414_104800.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 112
Ended week 7 on the quick one shes been swapped over to the @Greenleaf Nutrients this week. Looking at wrong screen shot for feed and she got 10g per gallon a d took it very well on one week she has 12 more bud sites and all the others have bulked up this week she will get the MC,bud explosion,bud candy in her feed possibly some cal pro also, finally finished her defoliation Friday she has done very well with it. Way more light getting in and has her own @BigSm0 cob she loves it so I love it. Shes still a bush hog, looks weak in pic cause she's ready for bed, every day at 934pm shes ready for bed and up at 5am perky for the day. First pic before defoliation 2nd is after a week long defoliation tactics to ease it on her.

Attachments

• IMG_20180419_140252.jpg
    IMG_20180419_140252.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20180421_221632.jpg
    IMG_20180421_221632.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 115
Ended week 7 on the quick one shes been swapped over to the @Greenleaf Nutrients this week. Looking at wrong screen shot for feed and she got 10g per gallon a d took it very well on one week she has 12 more bud sites and all the others have bulked up this week she will get the MC,bud explosion,bud candy in her feed possibly some cal pro also, finally finished her defoliation Friday she has done very well with it. Way more light getting in and has her own @BigSm0 cob she loves it so I love it. Shes still a bush hog, looks weak in pic cause she's ready for bed, every day at 934pm shes ready for bed and up at 5am perky for the day. First pic before defoliation 2nd is after a week long defoliation tactics to ease it on her.
Those are some big fan leaves.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Several main stalk ones were 1' wide down to 9" wide were my smallest ones. The MC nutes produce visible results quickly in my opinion.
I have been using them for midweek water, seems to work a treat.

I have been using them for midweek water, seems to work a treat.

Never thought about that a midweek water using,kinda like a little treat for them. You still using any other feeds during regular watering @Rollin_along ?

Never thought about that a midweek water using,kinda like a little treat for them. You still using any other feeds during regular watering @Rollin_along ?
I'm still using old timer grow and bloom, calmag plus, bio, seaweed tonic, and molasses if I remember. I live in UK and don't like buying stuff with cannabis leaves printed all over it. I use a gram or 2 a week so my 230 gr pack should last a long time.

I'm still using old timer grow and bloom, calmag plus, bio, seaweed tonic, and molasses if I remember. I live in UK and don't like buying stuff with cannabis leaves printed all over it. I use a gram or 2 a week so my 230 gr pack should last a long time.

I agree with you on that, sucks you guys have all the beans there and we have the nutes and soils here it seems. Wish could get the fast buds bean deals like u can there. Does Greenleaf not ship discreet there like here? Hopefully they get a distributor there since Australia has one now. As I'm in us and it just looks like normal package in the mail. You run any royal Queen gear?

I agree with you on that, sucks you guys have all the beans there and we have the nutes and soils here it seems. Wish could get the fast buds bean deals like u can there. Does Greenleaf not ship discreet there like here? Hopefully they get a distributor there since Australia has one now. As I'm in us and it just looks like normal package in the mail. You run any royal Queen gear?
No rqs, just Dinafem, MSNL and autoseed. Had really good luck with all 3. 99% germ rate, freebies are autos and discreet delivery in a couple of days. Greenleaf ships discreetly but if the package in shipping is torn then there is a great big leaf on the cover lol

Back