Outdoor Quentins country garden round 2....The urban jungle...

Yeah there is that i suppose although lol it is competley different this year aint it? maybe ill learn some new skills along the way. Are you doing any autos this year mate?

Yep couple of autos, DP's brooklyn sunrise and white widow. Also got sone fast version photoperiods, as anything towards end of oct wasnt doing any fattening up whatsoever so need stuff done by early oct at latest really.

Garden looking sweet as mate, this is pretty good veg weather just would hate to be blooming in this! Mould central.

I had 3 Brooklyn sunrise last year but every seed failed. Not sure what I did wrong like but I'd still love to try that one out. And same here mate, my outdoor photos have never really finished right.
I may have to look into some fast versions myself.
I do have some critical 2.0+ photos from dinafem that say they'll be done around 55 days I think so I'll be starting those soon too.

Picture time again guys n girls :goauto:
We've had terrible weather this past fortnight, growth is nowhere near what it was this time last year but the show must to on and all in all things look healthy so I can't complain really. Weathers looking up over the next week or so too, so should be ok.....
Screenshot_20190618-160038_Gallery.jpg
^blue kush [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and critical [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] both days 19. Out this morning.
Screenshot_20190618-160044_Gallery.jpg
^critical & blue kush. Both day 60 something I think. They've been indoors over the last week or so if I'm honest as I need some guaranteed smoke somewhere lol.
Screenshot_20190618-160051_Gallery.jpg
^the greenhouse looking ok, nowhere near last year at this time but I'm happy enough with em. These are days 40 something I think. I'm not near my calendar to check at the mo lol.

Cheers guys
Q

Great job there Quentin, fantastic garden there, the girls are looking super healthy, must be good soil :pass:

Back