Outdoor Quentins country garden round 2....The urban jungle...

Few pics for you guys....
Screenshot_20190602-163652_Gallery.jpg
blue kush is becoming abit of a monster now. I've changed things round abit seeing as shes doing so well I dont want to ruin her, so She now spends the days outside and nights inside under lights so pretty much 24/0
Screenshot_20190602-163704_Gallery.jpg
same routine with the critical
Screenshot_20190602-163721_Gallery.jpg
the two runts of the second run 1 blue kush & 1 critical. Taking it easy while they catch up. And the next gen started lol
Screenshot_20190603-192242_Gallery.jpg
the decent two of the second run both now in the greenhouse......its out of my hands now.

Cheers guys
Q

Last edited:
A few pics from yesterday. We've had a pretty decent couple of days weather but today is absolutely miserable. Good for the rest of the garden but the greenhouse is abit limp today lol.

Screenshot_20190606-154349_Gallery.jpg
all 4 of the second run are in the bed now. The back 2 are the runts. All were planted with 100g of guano sprinkled into the planting holes and watering has been taken from the pond to try give some extra life to the soil. I'd say my clover was a no go but I'll try again I suppose lol.
Screenshot_20190606-154343_Gallery.jpg
^next critical 2.0+ and blue kush days 8
Screenshot_20190606-154338_Gallery.jpg
^critical 2.0+ day 51. Taken the topping like a tropper. I love how open she is. Needless to say her and the big blue kush have been snug indoors today. This may be an outdoor journal but I still need some garunteed yield here and there lol
Screenshot_20190606-154333_Gallery.jpg
^blue kush day 51 also. Doing really well. Both are being fed 2.0EC daily now and I've started with the bloom feeds.
Screenshot_20190607-210139_Gallery.jpg
^the greenhouse today......look how sad they all look bless em Haha. Tomorrow doesn't look too great either but apparently sundays good.......apparently lol.

Cheers guys
Q

Least watering is less of a requirement this yr Q, that's the only upside I can come up with though! Hoping for a heatwave but can't see it coming.

Yeah there is that i suppose although lol it is competley different this year aint it? maybe ill learn some new skills along the way. Are you doing any autos this year mate?

A few pics from yesterday. We've had a pretty decent couple of days weather but today is absolutely miserable. Good for the rest of the garden but the greenhouse is abit limp today lol.

View attachment 1068688 all 4 of the second run are in the bed now. The back 2 are the runts. All were planted with 100g of guano sprinkled into the planting holes and watering has been taken from the pond to try give some extra life to the soil. I'd say my clover was a no go but I'll try again I suppose lol.View attachment 1068689 ^next critical 2.0+ and blue kush days 8View attachment 1068690 ^critical 2.0+ day 51. Taken the topping like a tropper. I love how open she is. Needless to say her and the big blue kush have been snug indoors today. This may be an outdoor journal but I still need some garunteed yield here and there lol View attachment 1068691 ^blue kush day 51 also. Doing really well. Both are being fed 2.0EC daily now and I've started with the bloom feeds. View attachment 1068692 ^the greenhouse today......look how sad they all look bless em Haha. Tomorrow doesn't look too great either but apparently sundays good.......apparently lol.

Cheers guys
Q
god know what happened with the weather this year i hope it brightens up for you pal i didnt bother putting any outside this year and going by last years i thought it would be a blazing summer

I've started two new seeds the two runts I was gonna put out are now staying in with weather being shit so maybe couple weeks I can put the two new seedlings out we'll see.. Last year was amazing now I'm kicking myself for not doing a proper garden grow..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

god know what happened with the weather this year i hope it brightens up for you pal i didnt bother putting any outside this year and going by last years i thought it would be a blazing summer
Same mate I was expecting to be in my shorts again all year haha hopefully it turns. This weeks a shitshow by all accounts.

I've started two new seeds the two runts I was gonna put out are now staying in with weather being shit so maybe couple weeks I can put the two new seedlings out we'll see.. Last year was amazing now I'm kicking myself for not doing a proper garden grow..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
Not good is it mate. Hope those 2 turn out well for ya and the summer kicks in lol.
I've put my runts out and they seem to be doing a bit better....I think I was giving them too much N before. The new growth looks ok.

Screenshot_20190610-163841_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190610-163828_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190610-163834_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190610-164050_Gallery.jpg
few pics of the greenhouse today. Everything is looking ok all things considered weather wise.
Critical 2.0+ has started to flower, a bit soon and smaller than expected going by last years growth but healthy all the same.

Screenshot_20190610-163816_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190610-163822_Gallery.jpg
outdoor started....indoor finishing photos...will be in flower tomorrow.
They've had a good trim since the pic

Back