Outdoor Quentins country garden round 2....The urban jungle...

That's it mate, you dont get nowhere without abit of cheek lol..
I'm out for a walk today see if I can find anywhere secluded for a couple of plants.

That's it mate, you dont get nowhere without abit of cheek lol..
I'm out for a walk today see if I can find anywhere secluded for a couple of plants.
I'm a little hurmit never go out to Stressful lol even going to the shop for a sarny seems to be a ball ach lol.. Hope ya find somewhere always cool to have a secret garden only you know about...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Ditto mate I keep myself to myself aside from work I'm usually in back garden.....I'm not a fan of people Haha. Aside from our lass n the kids but they're ok I suppose haha

Haha same only family I can tolerate but picky about some of them lol always in the garden been here nearly three years the back garden was like a timber recycling yard didn't look bad when viewed house told landlord leave it I like fires nearly three years in and still not thru it fire bin disintegrated lol so lobbed it all at the bottom of garden n fenced it off lol fuck that shit garden never gonna get any blooms n colours if I don't make a start I've got me lawn sorted greenest in the street nice bold stripes to haha few bulbs popping thru so all go from here on out.

Haha same only family I can tolerate but picky about some of them lol always in the garden been here nearly three years the back garden was like a timber recycling yard didn't look bad when viewed house told landlord leave it I like fires nearly three years in and still not thru it fire bin disintegrated lol so lobbed it all at the bottom of garden n fenced it off lol fuck that shit garden never gonna get any blooms n colours if I don't make a start I've got me lawn sorted greenest in the street nice bold stripes to haha few bulbs popping thru so all go from here on out.

Sounds like you've got a reet project on your hands, wheres titchmarsh n Tommy when you need em eh Haha. I've been here just over 3 years also but it's our lasses house really and she had the garden tidied to some degree but no greenery. Fuck that I soon started with my borders and containers Haha now theres a pond, greenhouse, full sun beds shade beds. I've told her that's it now but you know how it goes Haha.

Haha yeah ya go down the garden for a chill n before ya know it there's a shovel in ya hand lol.. All the heavy lifting n clearing all done just a sake of planting some nice colours filling in the flower beds.. Need to level the lawn a lot of bumps n dips.. I really like the idea of a moat n bridge around some decking looks good in my head lol..

Bit of an unofficial update, mainly for my own future reference as I delete pics asap from my phone. But I suppose they have spent quite a fair bit of veg time outside in the elements so they qualify for a pic or two surely.????
My next photos have been moved from the garden into the tent upstairs and will be flowered in a week or two. I want them a little bigger than they are first.
I'll post a pic or two along the way but here they are a couple of hours ago:smoking:
Screenshot_20190529-211824_Gallery.jpg
8ball right 2
Jack herer top left
Cotton candy cane bottom left
Screenshot_20190529-211844_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190529-211829_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190529-211836_Gallery.jpg
under my converted viparspectra 600w.
Now around 200w of citizens.:smoking::pass:

Haha yeah ya go down the garden for a chill n before ya know it there's a shovel in ya hand lol.. All the heavy lifting n clearing all done just a sake of planting some nice colours filling in the flower beds.. Need to level the lawn a lot of bumps n dips.. I really like the idea of a moat n bridge around some decking looks good in my head lol..

Yes mate sounds good. If your gunna have a moat though you must make a drawbridge Haha. Keep out ya bastards!! Haha

Yes mate sounds good. If your gunna have a moat though you must make a drawbridge Haha. Keep out ya bastards!! Haha
Hahaha yeah defo man.. Made me laugh at the thort of me drawing it up n down when people wana sit down lol...

Back