Lighting Quantum board thread.

Once I found these guys this is all I run now. I just got their Full Spec kit. can't beat the price and warranty.
You will love that light. My ChilLED Tech 400 light has all of the same diodes as their full spectrum. The trichome production is GREAT. Enjoy.

SON you can move back home anytime get back off your feet make the couch yours watch some prime video eat drink and smoke away.✌
:bighug:DAD! And you didn't even tell me what my chores were besides eating and smoking. Let me find the suitcase and the packing begins. My wife and daughter are gonna be pissed....

:bighug:DAD! And you didn't even tell me what my chores were besides eating and smoking. Let me find the suitcase and the packing begins. My wife and daughter are gonna be pissed....
Ah you had me at Dad bring the whole family we will work it out.✌

Hello Everyone;

I m looking for a little help in here.

I have a HLG 600H 48B driver and 6 QB 288 boards.Do you have any idea how to wire them for a safe and smooth operation?

Hello Everyone;

I m looking for a little help in here.

I have a HLG 600H 48B driver and 6 QB 288 boards.Do you have any idea how to wire them for a safe and smooth operation?

Why not call or email HLG? Think they would give you better advice!

Hey guys I’m looking into quantum boards to replace a king plus 2000w blurple in a 2x4x5 tent. I’ve noticed some of the boards have red lights some have white only and some have blue and red. Here’s an example of one with red.
https://m.alibaba.com/product/62018...B1HDK7a4iH3KVjSZPfq6xBiVXax.jpg_300x300xz.jpg

My question is are these newer versions of the original 288 v2? Does anyone have any experience with this light or something similar in a 2x4x5? I want to go start to finish at 3000k unless someone doesn’t recommend it.

More trichs don't necessarily mean higher thc, thc is strain dependent and some of them are the terps, that's wat things like snow storm ultra or terpinator to name a few do I have to agree with the thc quality is there in mine I would like a better taste or I should say more flavorful taste not that they arnt good but I guess I've been spoiled lol. Any way wat kind of setup are u running?
Just straight up 240 watt quantum board with meanwell drivers they use Samsung smd top chips. They are unreal for coverage

Hey gang did we ever find out if the Niemi QB's were legit? Thinking about snagging this bad boy.

:~)

Back