Lighting Quantum board thread.

Haven't heard anything bad about them either!
The look like another company offering a viable alternative for Quantum boards.

I bought 2 niemi 260 watt rspec with the new h chip..
Got them over 4 photos in a 2.5x8 grow cabinet.
Cannot complain they are super bright and growing good this far be my first grow with them.

Attachments

• 20191208_215027_HDR.jpg
    20191208_215027_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 132
  • 20191208_212856_HDR.jpg
    20191208_212856_HDR.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 128
Awesome thanks for the feedback y'all. I feel like the Neimi qb will be a huge upgrade from my previous $100 led set up.

I bought 2 niemi 260 watt rspec with the new h chip..
Got them over 4 photos in a 2.5x8 grow cabinet.
Cannot complain they are super bright and growing good this far be my first grow with them.
Looks like a nice harvest will be in your future. Yee ha!

I'm willing to send a real, HLG QB288 to anyone who can do a proper side by side test against one of these Chinese knockoffs. I keep hearing they are exactly the same, well here's your chance to prove it. I want the thickness of the board measured, the board examined for the quality of the mounting of the leds, and a voltage measurement taken in series with the board. The real test would be with a quantum meter but I doubt anyone has one. I'd buy a board to have it tested if I could afford to. I'd really like to see a PPF comparison. Saying they are just as good without any supporting data is meaningless.
I will do a side buy side test I got 2 3x3 tents I got all kinds of seeds I've just bin running with my own diy strip light and I gotta say it works just as good prob better alot more spread out light

I will do a side buy side test I got 2 3x3 tents I got all kinds of seeds I've just bin running with my own diy strip light and I gotta say it works just as good prob better alot more spread out light
I have qb96v2 and 2 different linear pcb strip light and I would have to agree and I also will say I've been really happy with the penetration aswell as heat production I've also noticed that the plants seem to have a better growth pattern not sure if it's due to spectrum or wat but it's noticeable.

Can someone verify this for me?

I‘m in the middle of changing the way I’ve been doing things (with photos) to shave off time. I’m going to flower in a 4x4 and veg in a 2.5x2.5.
I selected (not ordered yet) 3x240 Watt 2700k fixtures for flower, with red strips and some uv. All individual lights on their own timer. There will never be more than 5 plants in here.
in the veg tent i want to use 2x120 watt in 6500k. There will never be more than 4 plants in here.
That should do fine, right?

So, ~45 watts/ sq.ft for flower, 38 for veg. I think that's lots for both, in fact, I would make sure you can dim them. Good luck with the grow. :goodluck: :pighug:

Back