Lighting Quantum board thread.

https://growerslights.com/collectio...ure-lighting-group-600h-quantum-board-led-kit . This is the light I purchased, it will arrive in 3 days. This will be my first grow, a Unit Farm 4x4x7 tent, plus all the other gear. I'm just waiting on the light. What sold me on this particular LED is my best friend is using it in a 4x4 space. He just got his second harvest from it, 6 auto green crack. He has 42 quart jars of curing bud! Nice, fairly dense bud. He doesn't weigh, but figures 1oz more or less per jar. This light is very intense, use caution, it will bleach your buds if you don't watch your distance & power! An awesome light! A noobs opinion!

This was about 2weeks before he chopped.
IMG_20190317_155052462_HDR.jpg

Correction, it was 4 green crack & 2 sour diesel.

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_155128289_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190317_155128289_HDR.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 50
Correction, it was 4 green crack & 2 sour diesel.
Looks good when u get it tag me on ur journal when everything is setup or if u need a hand lmk bro love my qb96v2's

I‘m 2 weeks into flowering with my Fotop800/ fogro36 combo and I originally was running the fogro36 as well but found there to be a tad too much stretch for my liking so I turned them off (I’ll use them again at around week 5 or ) I’m running the 3 Fotop800 at around 150-160 watt and my 5 plants (which are also 5 different strains) get easy within 5“ of the light and have been showing no problems. Also, I checked the canopy temperature and it sits nicely at 26c.

https://growerslights.com/collectio...ure-lighting-group-600h-quantum-board-led-kit . This is the light I purchased, it will arrive in 3 days. This will be my first grow, a Unit Farm 4x4x7 tent, plus all the other gear. I'm just waiting on the light. What sold me on this particular LED is my best friend is using it in a 4x4 space. He just got his second harvest from it, 6 auto green crack. He has 42 quart jars of curing bud! Nice, fairly dense bud. He doesn't weigh, but figures 1oz more or less per jar. This light is very intense, use caution, it will bleach your buds if you don't watch your distance & power! An awesome light! A noobs opinion!

I bought this exact light and could not be happier. I am on day 27 of my grow....6 FastBuds....4 Zkittlez and 2 Gorilla Glue.

I bought this exact light and could not be happier. I am on day 27 of my grow....6 FastBuds....4 Zkittlez and 2 Gorilla Glue.
Do u have a journal on here would follow along really like the zkittles from wat ive seen

Hey QB thread posters!

I just recently picked up a HLG 135W QB288 kit to replace my cheap 400W Roleadro COB and installed it into my 2’x3’ tent and was wondering if anyone here has some advice on hanging height and intensity.

I checked the wattage and it is set to pull 130W from the wall. I also have a short tent at only 4.5’

I have 2 plants going now, one smaller one that is a few weeks from harvest and a large one that is only a week or two into flowering.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

559050751841bd40821e90cbad24f5b8.jpg

f4796c6378526d4aa8dde96f65ba52db.jpg

Back