Lighting Quantum board thread.

I don't need any thanks mate :)
Currently running 1050 watt of cobs :)
No prob bud diy is my fav u build urs i like seeing all the great results with so many diff lights training ect looking thru afn it shows manys ways of doing the samething growing quality meds

No prob bud diy is my fav u build urs i like seeing all the great results with so many diff lights training ect looking thru afn it shows manys ways of doing the samething growing quality meds
Yeap mine are all DIY. Did 2 light bars . 1m long with 5 cobs on each and then got a load of singles on different drivers dotted around :)

Another Meijiu Quantum Board here about to be used for it's first grow!
Super easy setup and the Wago connectors are genius, if a bit bulky.
I went with the 480W kit that has the LM301B chips. The boards are perfect and the chips are all 100% aligned! It also has a dimmer on the MeanWell driver.

sqAfeaC.jpg

NhYpZfU.jpg

G0GlXyp.jpg

The driver weighs a tonne!!!
Rvi969W.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what this bad boy will do!
This is it's full name:
FOMEX - 480H - 288V2 - 4 3000K

Another Meijiu Quantum Board here about to be used for it's first grow!
Super easy setup and the Wago connectors are genius, if a bit bulky.
I went with the 480W kit that has the LM301B chips. The boards are perfect and the chips are all 100% aligned! It also has a dimmer on the MeanWell driver.

sqAfeaC.jpg

NhYpZfU.jpg

G0GlXyp.jpg

The driver weighs a tonne!!!
Rvi969W.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what this bad boy will do!
This is it's full name:
FOMEX - 480H - 288V2 - 4 3000K
Love the DIY. Here are my Bridgelux EB Gen 2 1120mm strip lights. An HLG320H-42B and an HLG480H-42B driving a total of 20 strips. I was planning on going with the slightly more efficient Samsung diodes, but it you look at the Bridgelux you'll find that they are actually significantly underrated by the manufacturer as far as current capacity. They chose to rate them at 700ma average and 1.4a max, but they can handle well over 2 amps in real world, so if you set them up to run at 700-900ma no heat sinks required, and you start to make up for diode efficiency with heat efficiency and because they run so cool I keep them at about 2 inches from plant tops. Mostly, I chose strips from a reputable manufacturer and great US retailer(Arrow) that includes free next day delivery over paying higher cost and waiting for HLG or going Chinese copy with unknown diodes for my first grow in 35 years.

Very nice light!

:slap:

Love the DIY. Here are my Bridgelux EB Gen 2 1120mm strip lights. An HLG320H-42B and an HLG480H-42B driving a total of 20 strips. I was planning on going with the slightly more efficient Samsung diodes, but it you look at the Bridgelux you'll find that they are actually significantly underrated by the manufacturer as far as current capacity. They chose to rate them at 700ma average and 1.4a max, but they can handle well over 2 amps in real world, so if you set them up to run at 700-900ma no heat sinks required, and you start to make up for diode efficiency with heat efficiency and because they run so cool I keep them at about 2 inches from plant tops. Mostly, I chose strips from a reputable manufacturer and great US retailer(Arrow) that includes free next day delivery over paying higher cost and waiting for HLG or going Chinese copy with unknown diodes for my first grow in 35 years.

I'm loving my bridgelux as well excited to see what they do in veg. I'm running 12 x 44" ones in a big 480h 42a. At max they let off heat but nowhere near my 600w hps.

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up

I'm loving my bridgelux as well excited to see what they do in veg. I'm running 12 x 44" ones in a big 480h 42a. At max they let off heat but nowhere near my 600w hps.

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up
I have a eb/sammy build and i love it but ive gotta keep them @12in to 22in deppending on strain but these are 280mm long and run 16w @ 700ma each

Lovin those lights man! That could really work well I would imagine. Great even coverage...sweet!!

I was actually wondering what distance to canopy the Fotop users are using. I run mine at around 150 watt each and I’m curious about what the more experienced users do

Back