Lighting Quantum board thread.

Yeah bro I really like autos and that's all I've ran so far but my setup with DWC last run ended up being 16 weeks until harvest, didn't start flowering until week 7/8 and photos take a similar amount of time but use less hours of light so thought I would give them a shot this time and see if I can save my leccy bill!

What size tent you got? 1 of those boards is enough for my 4x2 isn't it?

Must have been a runt then, 16 weeks isnt right for an auto.:nono:

My tent is a 4x4 and one of them boards should suit you just fine!

Must have been a runt then, 16 weeks isnt right for an auto.:nono:

My tent is a 4x4 and one of them boards should suit you just fine!
Not quite a runt bro! Just seems to be how my grows go with autos but I've seen others who grow in hydro have the same thing, here is the runt :biggrin:
360664_dwc-orange-liversmephisto-geneticsilluminauto-25-sour-orange-ivers.jpg

Just beautiful, I think she was worth the wait man!
What strain is this? And from which breeder??
Thanks Bro! Sour Orange Livers it was an illuminato last year from Mephisto - Livers cut x S.O.D.K

Good stuff man, I'm sure you enjoyed that harvest!
Yeah dude for sure! I've still got half of it left and boy it's a good smoke! Only thing is I need a daytime smoke as 1 j of this f's me up which is why I'm running a sativa this time.

Yeah dude for sure! I've still got half of it left and boy it's a good smoke! Only thing is I need a daytime smoke as 1 j of this f's me up which is why I'm running a sativa this time.

LOL, I hear you bro.
I like sativas as well but some of these hazes bring on the paranoia with tha quickness!
Found out the hard way with this Amnesia haze or Silverhaze. Damn, it was too much for me, lol.
I now really enjoy a less potent strain like New York Diesel, still very sativa and uplifted high, very managable and none of that paranoia freakshit.

:jump:

I don't like those racy Sativas either. Fast Buds Mexican Airlines though is a great Sativa strain, one of the few I like.

LOL, I hear you bro.
I like sativas as well but some of these hazes bring on the paranoia with tha quickness!
Found out the hard way with this Amnesia haze or Silverhaze. Damn, it was too much for me, lol.
I now really enjoy a less potent strain like New York Diesel, still very sativa and uplifted high, very managable and none of that paranoia freakshit.

:jump:

I don't like those racy Sativas either. Fast Buds Mexican Airlines though is a great Sativa strain, one of the few I like.

Mexican airlines sounds rather nice pop22, might give that one a go one of these days!

Back