Lighting Quantum board thread.

Here's another beautiful baby-girl, an Amnesia auto, 9 days old and already working on 4th node..
:worship:
IMG_2408.JPG

Just fine sofar, they are legit, the build-quality of their boards is exceptional imo, good heatsink too.
I haven't finished a round with them yet but let me put it like this; I've been growing for a minute but I never saw my plants as happy as they are now.
Nothing wrong with them diodes, my babies showed three nodes in under a week's time with no infant-stretch at all, just focussing on making leaves, something I can't recall seeing before.. And that was one board dimmed to like 120w @ 100cm above 15l pots, 10 plants, all autoflowers on 18-6 in soil..
I'm not complaining at all and can't wait for harvest cause I can already tell it will be a good one..:pass:

Here's one, she's 13 days old here. Just after topping.
View attachment 956571
Awesome man, are yours the 3000k? Undecided whether to use my blurple for veg and use the boards for just flower as I’ve had an even canopy vegging with my blurple previously with no training

Awesome man, are yours the 3000k? Undecided whether to use my blurple for veg and use the boards for just flower as I’ve had an even canopy vegging with my blurple previously with no training

Yes, mine are 3000k, I have one board with the 561C diodes and one with the 301B diodes.

Blurple can veg OK but these boards are much more efficient and take way less power and are completely silent compared to the average blurple.
I vegged my 10 plants with one board running at like 100Watt, which I gradually increased. They went pretty fast and all grow very even.. sofar at least!

Yes, mine are 3000k, I have one board with the 561C diodes and one with the 301B diodes.

Blurple can veg OK but these boards are much more efficient and take way less power and are completely silent compared to the average blurple.
I vegged my 10 plants with one board running at like 100Watt, which I gradually increased. They went pretty fast and all grow very even.. sofar at least!
Thank you bro! Descision made, the blurple is going on eBay and I’m hanging the boards up tonight in the tent, yes reason I bought them is for the efficiency and how much I’m going to save on electricity, I’ve had good results from blurples but these will pay for themselves after 2 grows on electricity alone, now just need my Super Lemon Haze seeds to germinate

Thank you bro! Descision made, the blurple is going on eBay and I’m hanging the boards up tonight in the tent, yes reason I bought them is for the efficiency and how much I’m going to save on electricity, I’ve had good results from blurples but these will pay for themselves after 2 grows on electricity alone, now just need my Super Lemon Haze seeds to germinate

Good decision, your SLH will thank you for it..
Germination ain't a problem man, I'm sure you can.
Just drop the seed in a glass of lukewarm water for 18-24 hours or until it sinks then bury it like 2cm deep and wait a few days for it to peek above ground.
I would use one board first, these things are intensive as fck, I made the mistake of hanging both boards above my seedlings, even at 100cm+ and dimmed to the max they scorched them young seedlings lol so i had to quickly remove one..
:nono:

Just drop the seed in a glass of lukewarm water for 18-24 hours or until it sinks then bury it like 2cm deep and wait a few days for it to peek above ground.
I would use one board first, these things are intensive as fck, I made the mistake of hanging both boards above my seedlings, even at 100cm+ and dimmed to the max they scorched them young seedlings lol so i had to quickly remove one..
Dude we are up and running but they germed quicker then expected so are under my blurple for one day until I set up the boards tomorrow :vibe:
20181003_195629.jpg

20181003_195625.jpg

20181003_195610.jpg

I probably could've waited to get them under the lights until tomorrow but I want that tap root touching water ASAP :woohoo:

Oh my 2 boards are on 1 heatsink so maybe I should use the blurple for a week or so but these are photoperiod's so maybe they can take the intensity compared to Auto's?

Oh my 2 boards are on 1 heatsink so maybe I should use the blurple for a week or so but these are photoperiod's so maybe they can take the intensity compared to Auto's?

Off to a flying start! Looks good!

I have two boards on one heatsink, yea, I call that one board, but it is actually a set, of which I got two :)
My 2nd board, euh, set goes in as soon as I see pistils and from there on out I'm going to blast them with photons! :woohoo:

yes, could very well be that your photoperiod plant could take a little more light, these auto's are somewhat sensitive bitches but I like them..

They need a lot less light when young.

Off to a flying start! Looks good!

I have two boards on one heatsink, yea, I call that one board, but it is actually a set, of which I got two :)
My 2nd board, euh, set goes in as soon as I see pistils and from there on out I'm going to blast them with photons! :woohoo:

yes, could very well be that your photoperiod plant could take a little more light, these auto's are somewhat sensitive bitches but I like them..
Yeah bro I really like autos and that's all I've ran so far but my setup with DWC last run ended up being 16 weeks until harvest, didn't start flowering until week 7/8 and photos take a similar amount of time but use less hours of light so thought I would give them a shot this time and see if I can save my leccy bill!

What size tent you got? 1 of those boards is enough for my 4x2 isn't it?

Back