Lighting Quantum board thread.

Are those boards with the red available in the states , can’t seem to find any & don’t want to pay $100+ on shipping/import fees . If your board has a lot of red already, say 2700k/3000k are these far reds diodes redundant eye candy ? Do they give off uv or ir ? I believe the topic was discussed , but don’t remember the outcome. Perhaps I’ll reread the thread when I have time .

guys....

whats the best way to hang a QB. i am finding it difficult by having each corner on its on rope ratchet. i wont be able to get around the back of the light when i have plants in situ
i will need to control it from the centre of the fixture

is that what you guys are doing, got any picture examples?

guys....

whats the best way to hang a QB. i am finding it difficult by having each corner on its on rope ratchet. i wont be able to get around the back of the light when i have plants in situ
i will need to control it from the centre of the fixture

is that what you guys are doing, got any picture examples?

Hey bro. Honestly, you can hang them anywhere you want as long as the light is level and whatever you’re hanging from his strong enough to support the weight.

I only use two yo-yo hangers for each light

7b5f56b1235c0484774283063e0182b6.jpg

dbf64e8e7901bdea029b08639b8ea3ce.jpg

98c3e2c5024c2e05d9dd70d4d6894ca8.jpg

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

Last edited:
You need to wire like this bro.
Parrallel_large.png

These Invisible Sun boards run in parallel, I think that's the only way to get the both of them to run at the maximum of 265watts from the wall using the driver you have..
Thanks Bro appreciated, you running these?

So i have got an offer of a build with Samsung strips. When assembled it measures 57x50cm. Should fully cover a 60x60 but would also be effective in 80x80. I'm thinking a total of 5 strips would be better.

4x H inFlux L06 strips in 3000K - 352 LM301b diodes
1x Meanwell HLG 185h - 24A driver (if I want a type B driver it is also possible)
4x heatsink
1x framesystem
10m kabel
2x Wago connector 5-port
AC connector
AC 230v

Appreciate some pros/cons on this, because my knowledge is quite poor tbh..
c591aaf68c3ca69293aca18668af9d06.jpg
79a90f2f91270a2868c7c8ed3cb85cab.jpg

Yeah, two of them in a 4x4..
How you getting on with them so far are they legit as seen to many stories now about the diodes not being real Samsung ones on some boards (not specifically invisible sun)

How you getting on with them so far are they legit as seen to many stories now about the diodes not being real Samsung ones on some boards (not specifically invisible sun)

Just fine sofar, they are legit, the build-quality of their boards is exceptional imo, good heatsink too.
I haven't finished a round with them yet but let me put it like this; I've been growing for a minute but I never saw my plants as happy as they are now.
Nothing wrong with them diodes, my babies showed three nodes in under a week's time with no infant-stretch at all, just focussing on making leaves, something I can't recall seeing before.. And that was one board dimmed to like 120w @ 100cm above 15l pots, 10 plants, all autoflowers on 18-6 in soil..
I'm not complaining at all and can't wait for harvest cause I can already tell it will be a good one..:pass:

Here's one, she's 13 days old here. Just after topping.
IMG_2404.JPG

Last edited:
Back