New Grower Qb135w V2 DR60 HSO Blue Dream Auto

can you post a pic of the wiring, at the driver and at the board? might be just a wiring issue.

So ive hung the qb today, plugged in, flipped the switch and nothing! I really shouldve checked it was working when it got delivered a while ago. Waiting on response from seller so hopefully they can help me out.

The board came prebuilt and I'm not very handy with electrical stuff so don't really want to mess about with it but is there any simple things I can do to try to get it to run? @pop22

Been excited to get this up and running.
What a downer ☹️☹️

So ive hung the qb today, plugged in, flipped the switch and nothing! I really shouldve checked it was working when it got delivered a while ago. Waiting on response from seller so hopefully they can help me out.

The board came prebuilt and I'm not very handy with electrical stuff so don't really want to mess about with it but is there any simple things I can do to try to get it to run? @pop22

Been excited to get this up and running.
What a downer ☹️☹️
Probably a loose connection on the wago , try reseating the wires to make sure there in all the way . Hopefully it’s something simple like that .

Thanks for the responses folks.

It's working :worship:

Turns out the wires were the wrong way round.

It's set up and fuck me is it bright. Will need to get some :cools:

Got it on full whack about 27" from the top of the plant.

Will post a proper update later tonight.

Hoping to see some rapid growth now there's a proper light in there.

25/10/18 - Day 11

Opened the tent this afternoon to see the CFL right on top of the plant. Some leaves seem burnt and some tips are curled.

Finally got the quantum board hung and have it on full whack and around 30" from the canopy.

Still feeding plain water but I'm unsure how.much I should be giving her? It's a 16l smart.pot. Any recommendations?
IMG_20181025_215903.jpg
IMG_20181025_215905.jpg
IMG_20181025_215857.jpg
IMG_20181025_215907.jpg

Do you think she looks healthy apart from the leaf burn?

Qb

25/10/18 - Day 11

Opened the tent this afternoon to see the CFL right on top of the plant. Some leaves seem burnt and some tips are curled.

Finally got the quantum board hung and have it on full whack and around 30" from the canopy.

Still feeding plain water but I'm unsure how.much I should be giving her? It's a 16l smart.pot. Any recommendations?
View attachment 965382 View attachment 965383 View attachment 965384 View attachment 965385

Do you think she looks healthy apart from the leaf burn?

Qb

For day 11 it’s doing good,

Took a couple of pics earlier today.

Am I right in thinking it's at the 3rd node? Planning to top at the 4th and fire a scrog net over it to keep height down.

IMG_20181026_161857.jpg
IMG_20181026_161840.jpg
IMG_20181026_161835.jpg

Qb

Ah!! I think I have some sort of Bug in my tent. Had a look around at pics and i think it might be leafhoppers?

What do you think?

IMG_20181030_102914.jpg
IMG_20181030_102908.jpg
IMG_20181030_102901.jpg

Thanks for the help.

Qb

:toke: hi

found your thread, i'll sub and try and help where i can - still early learnin' myself.

Thanks for subbing @Froot n Fuel really appreciate the help. Do you have any diaries on here?

I foliar sprayed a couple of times yesterday and noticed it was spreading rapidly today. Fed 750ml of water with calmag earlier today and still looks to be getting worse after about 8 hours.. I have just added another 750ml of water with 0.75ml of calmag, so here's hoping she's looking better tomorrow.

Will update with pics in the morning .

Qb

how close are the lights dude?

ease up on the watering, theres only so much she can drink at this stage :)

Back