Hey Now!
Update time.
Pictures first!!

Top shot, always love looking down, these display a beautiful symmetry.
446837f9357ae700cca24719f953f4f9.jpg

Look at the color of this flower!
0d6ae2061eb0f1d2dfa7214c83a416b1.jpg

1720c58e05cb1c68aead1fa548005cb1.jpg

@DutchPro has been running well with the exception cal mag deficiency. I’m up to 1 1/2 time the dosage on the Cal n Mag product. I’m currently 1ml / l of multi total every other feed, finished with take root 2ml / l of bloom and .5ml /l of explode.
I added some calmag in before I start to have an issue..I was/am seeing red on my stems,so I decided it would be best get them started on calmag before they look like they was hit with the ugly stick! I will increase again next res fill, I went rather low this time on the calmag.

I added some calmag in before I start to have an issue..I was/am seeing red on my stems,so I decided it would be best get them started on calmag before they look like they was hit with the ugly stick! I will increase again next res fill, I went rather low this time on the calmag.

I wouldn't wait too long. I'm up to 2mi per liter in soil and it's still trying to break out.

I wouldn't wait too long. I'm up to 2mi per liter in soil and it's still trying to break out.
Mine been started on calmag already, I come in low on my first dose but thats because I'm trying to find my sweet spot,which I will...With-in next 2 updates I should have that all tweaked and dialed in 100%..:d5::pass::smokeout: This a little different for me using a Res, I trying plan 7-10 days ahead...When I was mixing gallons it was easy to tweak, in res it's a bit different..I'm watching these like a Hawk, so I'm not expecting to see any issue's if I can help it...:smoking:

Last edited:
Mine been started on calmag already, I come in low on my first dose but thats because I'm trying to find my sweet spot,which I will...With-in next 2 updates I should have that all tweaked and dialed in 100%..:d5::pass::smokeout:
I haven't used any Cal/mag yet. Haven't really seen the need.

I haven't used much in the way of light so far. It will be the next week or so that it gets really intense.
That could maybe be why?? I am hitting mine kinda hard with light, I have equl of approx 1850w HiD power everything just on veg for now till the leds get switched to bloom... that will be another 20-25 days or so at most..I got 2-600w led over them for now and will add the 3rd if I need too later in flower..I have 975w True Led power, which I'm sure works out to even more then 1800w of hid..

Last edited:
That could maybe be why?? I am hitting mine kinda hard with light, I have equl of approx 1850w HiD power everything just on veg for now till the leds get switched to bloom... that will be another 20-25 days or so at most..I got 2-600w led over them for now and will add the 3rd if I need too later in flower..I have 975w True Led power, which I'm sure works out to even more then 1800w of hid..
Mine have been under 1 300 watt LED held 4 feet high I just turned on another 300 Watter that's 4 feet high and over the next couple of days I'm going to lower them down to about 30 inches. That will be when it gets intense and maybe I start seeing some deficiencies. I've always believed that Oddball deficiencies and Cal Mag deficiencies are the first sign of photo inhibition, with LEDs anyway.

Mine have been under 1 300 watt LED held 4 feet high I just turned on another 300 Watter that's 4 feet high and over the next couple of days I'm going to lower them down to about 30 inches. That will be when it gets intense and maybe I start seeing some deficiencies. I've always believed that Oddball deficiencies and Cal Mag deficiencies are the first sign of photo inhibition, with LEDs anyway.
I'm at 24inches with mine

This a little different for me using a Res, I trying plan 7-10 days
Being new to this myself, what I did was to only use about three gallons at a time. That really helped me dial in. Also being able to check with the breeder. That’s almost cheating, but he told me these were cal mag piggies and to really load them up. That’s where I came up with 1.5x recommended dose.

I’m also running the [HASHTAG]#shortstuff seeds[/HASHTAG] test so I have regular felt pots and soil to deal with. I’ll be able to tailor feeds a bit easier I think. Matter of fact at a bit over a week they had their first feed last night.

Back