Pops update
Week 3 day 21
Room Temp 79 -82:cooldance:
R/H 45- 55%
soil temp 73- 77:pop:
P/ H 6.2- 6.9
This Girl has taken off in the last week Looking Good...:headbang::headbang::drool:
2 ml per quart on all a+b+root,multi total

liver cheese
dscf9172-jpg.957529

DSCF9168.JPG
gwk
DSCF9169.JPG
DSCF9170.JPG
DSCF9173.JPG
DSCF9174.JPG
DSCF9175.JPG
DSCF9178.JPG
DSCF9179.JPG

@Pops

quart bottles matching colored ductape..green veg yellow orange bloom...20 bucks....down to 2... one lost spunk......now a dutchpro vs dutchpro/hgs
Dropping another 5 fastbuds WC OG...for more comp grows....not worried about losing a Seed or 2 ... Nutes enough for comp grows this whole next year
IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG

Lat night I switched my res to bloom nutes. I used 4 gallons of RO water. 45ml of A, 45 ml of b.. 15ml of muti-tool and 6ml of explode. In that order.. Ec was 1.8.. Ph was 2.7!! I'm not a fan of ph up/down at all.. It raises the ec by a good amount when its this far off.. I'm thankful for the res.. Because I could not handle adjust the ph multiple times a week. I've never used a nute line with such s low starting ph. Im going to start checking the rest as well just to make sure the ph isn't rising on its own too much..

Lat night I switched my res to bloom nutes. I used 4 gallons of RO water. 45ml of A, 45 ml of b.. 15ml of muti-tool and 6ml of explode. In that order.. Ec was 1.8.. Ph was 2.7!! I'm not a fan of ph up/down at all.. It raises the ec by a good amount when its this far off.. I'm thankful for the res.. Because I could not handle adjust the ph multiple times a week. I've never used a nute line with such s low starting ph. Im going to start checking the rest as well just to make sure the ph isn't rising on its own too much..
My ph starts around 7.3-7.6 this line may be just what I need lol

Day 38..

So after I emptied the last gallon or so out of the res and used the full recommended flower dose, the plants definitely woke up. Perhaps I was under feeding for the first few weeks. The ph issue from almost two weeks ago still stings a bit. The green poison plant hasn't recovered that well just yet. The sodk plant is fighting through it. Its still mostly green. I like how clear the mix is once everythings been added. I poured some in a glass and let it sit over night, and there was no separation.. Which means there shouldn't be any residue. Outside of my own ph mishap, all is going well.

Sodk
20181004_193423~2.jpg

Green poison
20181004_193430~2.jpg

Tent shot
20181004_193412~2.jpg

Day 38..

So after I emptied the last gallon or so out of the res and used the full recommended flower dose, the plants definitely woke up. Perhaps I was under feeding for the first few weeks. The ph issue from almost two weeks ago still stings a bit. The green poison plant hasn't recovered that well just yet. The sodk plant is fighting through it. Its still mostly green. I like how clear the mix is once everythings been added. I poured some in a glass and let it sit over night, and there was no separation.. Which means there shouldn't be any residue. Outside of my own ph mishap, all is going well.

Sodk
View attachment 957675
Green poison
View attachment 957676

Tent shot
View attachment 957674
What were you feeding? Ratio

Weekly update, about 10 days old

So last update I had just reduced my feed level to about 50% of what the schedule recommends for coco and my plants were much happier. However, after watching them a couple days I decided they would be even happier at about a third of the scheduled rate. So I went ahead and I put some extra water into my reservoir and didn't bother to measure PH and I watered the plants and they are all even happier than before.

in the back I have industrial pants CBD on the right and frizian dew on the left at least I think that's what they are I might have them reversed.

in front the plant on the right is a Polar Express that's a freebie, and the plant on the left is a killer Kush. I haven't grown either one of those before.

those strange salamanders showed up in my yard this year, I've been here about 10 years and never seen them before. I have no idea where they went it's now getting down into the 30F temperatures at night.
4d2bd73952dd211c591ffe50e818bf51.jpg
c24ac03cfede7f0eba3224afcf399e3b.jpg
d0a28927ef59fcdd0091769150e3512b.jpg

Had to leave for the weekend, unexpectedly. All the different feedings were too confusing for the caretaker so, everybody got water for a few days. She faded a bit but she's back.

Ultra Lemon Haze
1ml/L, Take Root
1ml/L, Multitotal
2.5ml/L, A&B Bloom
20181006_095719.jpg

Back