AC0F003E-79FA-4C66-8B83-C74928872671.jpeg

Small dose schedule for Dutchpro. Liters and gallons

0FFD9345-5959-4800-96DB-7E34A2002D2B.jpeg

Last edited:
I am trying to add 0.050 ppm to my R/O water which comes in at about0.020 ppm. So to go to 0.070, is that a wee bit, or a bunch? Just off hand in your best guess.

I am trying to add 0.050 ppm to my R/O water which comes in at about0.020 ppm. So to go to 0.070, is that a wee bit, or a bunch? Just off hand in your best guess.
sounds like a wee bit to me...

I do think that is right too, just doing a test, and I have never had to do some so light before. But this is some kind of new medium. The Growpito test.

I am just prepping the soil with that much nutes.

I mean Medium, not soil.

I do think that is right too, just doing a test, and I have never had to do some so light before. But this is some kind of new medium. The Growpito test.

I am just prepping the soil with that much nutes.

I mean Medium, not soil.
how much are you mixing up for the precharge? like a gallon at a time? I can show you what I gave for precharge and can either tweak or use the same, up to you. Mine started fine, I'm in coco..

My Coco precharge I used :
Grow A & B --- 3ml/gal
Multi-total ---2.ml/gal
Take Root ---1.2ml/gal

Last edited:
Okay, I rechecked, and it's 0.50 and not (0.050)

Naw,. I gotta be very specific with this stuff. It's looks like fiberglass insulaition, with cubes of very airy plastic filter types stuff.

I can get a pic, once I get it out of the bag.. The best thing about this stuff, is it is reusable, indefinitely.

5 Gallons

Okay, I rechecked, and it's 0.50 and not (0.050)

Naw,. I gotta be very specific with this stuff. It's looks like fiberglass insulaition, with cubes of very airy plastic filter types stuff.

I can get a pic, once I get it out of the bag.. The best thing about this stuff, is it is reusable, indefinitely.

5 Gallons
sounds pretty cool

Back