Hey Guy's I turned res on for 1 of 4, I think I see some discoloration on maybe two of the plants but i really can't be sure due to lighting... Hopefully I get this light problem worked out soon, No wonder my babies are not so happy...I guess I wouldn't be either if I was forced to stay under that light...I dialed back on dose I was going to give because i did end up having turn on a couple days sooner then I would of liked.. I didn't fill the res, since I want to make sure this dose will be okay..Sorry no pics, it would be too hard to see under this lighting anyways.. I will get some as soon as possible.:shrug::coffee2::smokeout:

I'm pleased to report my seedlings are looking very happy 24 hours after getting their feed reduced. So it would appear that one-third to one-half strength is the correct starting point for Autoflower seedlings.

@Pops update.
Good day to all.
Room temp 79-84
R/H 35-50%
soil temp 77

P/H is running 6.3 to 6.9
All B 's will use Duchpro, All a's will be water only for Base line.
Liver Cheese A and B
14 days old A
3 feeding so far. I'm using the auto feeding chart.
Im using 2 ml per quart on all nutrients. in grow stage.

Will do the same in bloom stage.
I see, some of you are having problems with water I'm have a filter on my tap water, working good so far.
This is my 2nd grow in my new room new water source also.
DSCF9159.JPG
DSCF9160.JPG
B
Just water in my soil mix. same soil for 1.5 yrs lots on good things in their.
These are liver Cheese
A
DSCF9161.JPG

B GWK
DSCF9163.JPG

B
These are GWK
DSCF9162.JPG

@Pops

Last edited:
Hey Now.
Sunday update time.
Same here regarding pH. Have to add up each time. I’m using the soil chart for reference, Not the auto for soil chart. That 2ml / l of A&B 1ml/l Multitotal etc. and they seem to love it currently.
I must say Dutch Pro and autopots don’t leave me much to do! Coming from 14 plus bottles with NTFG and hand feeding every other day I don’t know what to do with myself.

79409fa444ba5b5429f1f5f38080f3a4.jpg

All right three out of the four autos germinated that have dictated the test now.

Blow mind autos

1. Coco/ perlite w/ added perlite-mykos myco granules/powder—-MILLS NUTRIENTS
COMPARISON GROW WITH 2

2. Coco/perlite w/ added perlite-mykos myco granules/powder—-DUTCHPRO NUTRIENTS
COMPARISON GROW WITH 3

3. Coco/perlite/ Harvest Gold Silica w/ added perlite-mykos myco granules/powder—-DUTCHPRO NUTRIENTS

EDAD5261-918C-48DB-9655-E8330DD94294.jpeg
82D87694-DC0D-4809-8746-4841EDAEF1E2.jpeg

Back