New Grower Prophs 1st ever grow... Indoors.. Autos only.

Ahh man,you have to do a grow report to get the DP badge,,you will also get a 1st grow badge,do a smoke report and thats anothwr badge you will get..you should be able to get a welcome to AFN badge,a lurker badge ,i think theres one for doing your introduction too..get with @Rebel on those..
Maaan.. Appreciate the info. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to get them. My screen name looks soo naked! Hahaa. I did the intro, will def do a smoke report., and I have both my DP and Dinafem jouranals going under each breeders thread! I just wanna fit in! Hahaa!

Day 69
White Widow Update

The last woman standing!! Her bff got that blade yo! Lol..

Nothing goin on here excpect fat ass buds!! Lmao! When I look at pics of the widow from 2 weeks ago and it is was all stems. Now I cant see the stems (except for at the bottom where she was lollipopped a few weeks back). Still on my 1st grow and every other plant was topped and had several colas. This is my first main cola plant. Im not exactly sure how to tell when the buds are ready. They dont look ready to the eye, but these buds are thiiick... And dense. Im gonna let it go to 90 days and make a decison then. I pulled out the side braches so she can get more light now that I have a little more room in the tent. Anywhooo! Picture Daaaayyyy!!
20170219_110812.jpg

Main Cola:
20170219_110913.jpg

Side Cola:
20170219_110943.jpg

View from the 6:
20170219_112123.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome brother. Get to it. A word of caution: Start training those girls early. The more you can control the height of your canopy evenly throughout the tent the better the grow will go. I am running a grow that was not so well planned and it has taken a great deal of effort to keep it in check. Better to have 20 strong buds than to have one massive cola that causes you to keep your light too far from the other plants.

You definitely have the gear to be growing some monsters. Makes sure you head over to the intros and live stoner chat thread and introduce yourself. This forum is filled with very skilled and helpful growers that will live vicariously through your successes.

Pudden
I learned that myself recently, good advice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Day 69
White Widow Update

The last woman standing!! Her bff got that blade yo! Lol..

Nothing goin on here excpect fat ass buds!! Lmao! When I look at pics of the widow from 2 weeks ago and it is was all stems. Now I cant see the stems (except for at the bottom where she was lollipopped a few weeks back). Still on my 1st grow and every other plant was topped and had several colas. This is my first main cola plant. Im not exactly sure how to tell when the buds are ready. They dont look ready to the eye, but these buds are thiiick... And dense. Im gonna let it go to 90 days and make a decison then. I pulled out the side braches so she can get more light now that I have a little more room in the tent. Anywhooo! Picture Daaaayyyy!!
View attachment 704468

Main Cola:
View attachment 704473

Side Cola:
View attachment 704476

View from the 6:
View attachment 704478
Nice![emoji41][emoji269][emoji119]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welp! The official numbers on the Pineapple Kush that I harvested using a split harvest. 7-10 days apart. Jars are now filled and curing has started!

1st half: 140g wet. 32g dry
2nd half: 157g wet. 45g dry
Total: 297g wet. 77g dry or 2.7 oz.

My goal for my first 2 plants was an ounce per plant! Sooo much for that! I got almost 3 off of one!! Lol.

Next up for the chopping block is the white widow. She will come down in about 10 days.. And it will yield waaayy more than the kush plant. Im going to let them cure for a week or so then do a smoke report!

how do you find drying in the brown bags i tried it last time and i will always go that route especially if your tents still full

how do you find drying in the brown bags i tried it last time and i will always go that route especially if your tents still full
It was a lot easier than I thought. I had them in a cabinet for a few days, then the smell started to spread and I thought "duhhh, hang the bag in the tent". :crying:I'm pretty sure I will keep using this method. It maked the most sense to me!

Back