New Grower Prophs 1st ever grow... Indoors.. Autos only.

Hey @Prophetiko have you thought about entering the WW in next months POM comp??

Hey @Prophetiko have you thought about entering the WW in next months POM comp??
Not for one second! Lol. I'm just suprised/happy that its still alive! Hahaa. There are soooo many amazing plants and growers that I hadn't considered it. It is 3ft tall though and falling over with bud. Lol

Should I?
I see potential!! Take a look at rhis months plants in my sig area..all plants deserve a chance..it is now ipen to self nominations or member nominations!! I havent had one in for about six months,im just happy to run the comp!! Think about it

Welp, things progressed pretty quick. Thank goodness that I started my flush last week. The main cola was getting a little more amber than I wanted, so I took the main cola today. 50g wet. Its my first main cola plant (I've topped every other plant) so I'm assuming thats pretty good. Maybe? Lol..
I will do a few branches each day until she is fully harvested. Kinda like a did the kush plant. White Widow is a stinky girl. Based off the cola alone I think she will yeild over 3.5 oz dry. Which will be another personal best! Lol. Anyway.. Here's a few pics
20170224_144845.jpg
20170224_144956.jpg

Day 76: White Widow

Last pic before she's laid to rest. Fully defoliated. About 5-7% amber. She got her last sips of water 2 days ago. PPMs flushed down to 125. Just waiting for the pot to completely dry out. Any day this week!
20170226_233806.jpg
20170226_233851.jpg
20170226_233922.jpg

Yeah buddy. Fantastic! That's worthy of a POM nom, for sure. There is only one winner. This may not be it but it's still a contender.

Yeah buddy. Fantastic! That's worthy of a POM nom, for sure. There is only one winner. This may not be it but it's still a contender.

Thank you! Its one of the tallest autos I've seen. Almost 3 and 1/2 feet tall. I already chopped the main cola though cause it was getting cooked! It was way taller than the rest and too close to the light. And the light was as high as it could go!

You think I should still enter it? Im really waiting on this Glueberry I'm growing to go full bloom. Its going to blow this WW out of the water! Have you seen the journal I have for it?

Like Yeatster said, its a contender! Ya cant win if you dont enter. Post a link to the new grow, id like to check it out

Back